What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blayke Brailey

Eelpout

Juniors
Is he as good as his namesake? I haven't caught any of his matches as of yet.

If he is, he would look good in the blue and gold.

On another note its a real pity that Jayden isn't a year or two older as he would be a shoe-in for NSW.

Cheers guys.

YTSharks

Juniors
Is he as good as his namesake? I haven't caught any of his matches as of yet.

If he is, he would look good in the blue and gold.

On another note its a real pity that Jayden isn't a year or two older as he would be a shoe-in for NSW.

Cheers guys.
More exciting in attack at the same age but not as consistent in defence

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yep heard he is better than his brother but you hear that a lot with brothers competing in the same sport. David Fafita was better than his brother apparently and we all know how that turned out. Seen a few games, he looks a carbon copy of his brother so I would say you will see him in FG in a few years time.

Eelpout

Juniors
Yep heard he is better than his brother but you hear that a lot with brothers competing in the same sport. David Fafita was better than his brother apparently and we all know how that turned out. Seen a few games, he looks a carbon copy of his brother so I would say you will see him in FG in a few years time.

How old is he this year?

chewsta

First Grade
Saw him in the crowd last week watching his big bro play. I actually thought it was Jayden for a split second. He is a dead ringer of his older bro. Not much smaller either.
It will be interesting to see what we do with these two down the track. Can they play any other positions?