What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blisters.

Lately i have been walking in my old army boots to get my feet ready for RAAF basic training so i dont get blisters.. Each walk i do in my boots creates blisters which then heal and then hardens the skin..

Anyway, there are some blisters on my heels that havnt quite healed, after my walk today i discovered that i had 3 blisters all on top of eachother. :shock:

This is a truely amazingly strange phenomenon, i bet it has only happened to me.. I think i am one very special person to be blessed with 3 blisters all on top of one another.

I might go for a walk in a few days time and try to get 4 on top of one another.

I wonder what the world record is. :?:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
errrrr!!!!!!

They remind me off warts, and i hate both, my ex girlfriend once had 4 warts on her feet, dead set sickning!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you're a pussy foot CH

the army wont accept you

maybe try the navy

***MH***

Bench
best way to get rid of blisters is to pee on them. it stings at first but it helps them heal real good. best to do this in the shower.

Latest posts