What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloody Queensland!!!

balmainbenny

Juniors
That was the 2nd frikkin worst performance by a QLD side that I have ever seen.
People were peeing their pants thinking that QLD were going to score a try in the first few minutes. But, QLD had absolutely no direction in attack. It was Lockyer's and Thurston's chance to put an early stamp on the game while they had momentum. But, they let QLD down bigtime.
The only men who could hold their head high after that garbage were Michael Crocker, Danny Nutley, Paul Bowman and Matt Sing. The rest of them can go jump in a lake. Here is my assessment.

1. Matt Bowen. : Tried hard, but NSW read him like a comic book. Worth another go.
2. Matt Sing : Solid. NSW were never going to attack down his side.
3. Paul Bowman : Another solid defensive performance.
4. Shaun Berrigan : NEVER PLAY IN THE QLD CENTRES AGAIN. Should be on the bench.
5. Ty Williams : PISS OFF.
6. Darren Lockyer : Go back to fullback next year, son. He is not upto it at 5/8th against good opposition. He may be able to carve up dickhead poms, but dickhead NSW players are a different proposition. Even Greg Bird could have carved up Kiwi and Pom opposition last year.
7. Johnathan Thurston : PISS OFF. Give the halfback job to a real man like Tim Smith or Scott Prince.
8. Danny Nutley : Well done Phar Lap.
9. Cameron Smith : Offered NOTHING out of dummy half this series. He can piss off as well.
10. Petorio Civinocieva. : That big bastard let us down tonight. MIGHT be worth another chance.
11. Brad Thorn : Worth another shot, despite a poor game.
12. Michael Crocker : Best QLD'er of the series. QLD can learn fronm him.
13. Tonie Carroll : PISS OFF.

14. Chris Flannery : PISS OFF. Jack of all trades and master of none.
15. Ashley Harrison : Limited opportunities.
16. Ben Ross : PISS OFF.
17. Corey Parker : PISS OFF.

Jason Smith, Shane Webcke, Carl Webb, Steve Price and Chris McKenna, we need your asses for QLD NOW!!!

Tim Smith, develop fast.

raider_ktj

Juniors
I disagree on Matt Bowen, I think Billy Slater has proven himself to be the most capable fullback there is for the QLD side.

Jordan

Juniors
It was such a disgraceful performance, even Gus Gould started having pity on us.

CAPSISCOOL

Juniors
Our back 3 made far too many errors, and as for Lockyer I always thought he should've played at fullback for QLD.

balmainbenny

Juniors
The fullback selection did not cost us the game. Both Bowen and Slater are very good options. But, Lockyer should have been there over the two of them, because Lockyer uses up too much gas at 5/8th and is a liability in defence.

Phillips

Referee
the QLD backline was sh*t....Bowman :lol:

Where the f**k was Clinton Schifcofske, Justin Hodges & Steven Bell :-k

Kaz

junior
Kiwi said:
next year, just pick 17 Broncos, problem over :evil:

Nah

We will have Bellamy as coach. :D

We had the Knights coach & QLD played like Newcastle. Total Cr@p

Misty Bee

First Grade
Tim Smith is developing to guide the Eels to their next premiership. He's not interested in Queensland.

Qlds best hope is to continue their current trend -if they can convince Benji Marshall, Stacey Jones, Nathan Cayless and Nigel Vagana of the same sh*t they feed Carroll, Hunt and Thorn about New Zealand being part of the Whitsundays......

He's allready coached Country. If he takes up the job than he would be a disgrace, and I seriously doubt he's that.