What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue and Gold Army 2008

parra pete

Referee
Redback71 said:
sounds good to me. i join every year not that i get any advantage with most of the offers and discounts living so far away, and now i live even futher away having just moved to Cairns.

A shoal of sardines were swimming around Sydney Harbour when one said "Gee this water is cold..Lets head north".
They ended up in Cairns.

eelz47

Coach
strider said:
no - i want 2 caps ffs ...... hey - for all we know they won't give a f'n cap to STH either - eh!

ffs - i'll have to bloody buy one now .... cos the 6 i already have aren't good enough :lol:

you better go shopping during the week mr!

eelz47

Coach
eelaholic said:
Well I just received info on whats on offer to the Blue and Gold Army for 2008.

For $35 this is what you'll get:

• Exclusive Blue and Gold Army Supporters Club Card
  • 2007 Parramatta National Rugby League Year Book (first time this has been offered to the public, a great collectors item)
  • Four (4) newsletters posted to your door (new for 2008)
  • Regular e-mail updates with special offers and much more
  • Discounted tickets to Parramatta Eels home games played at Parramatta Stadium
  • Opporunity to win exclusive Blue and Gold Army Supporter club prizes at all home games (new for 2008)
  • Exclusive Blue and Gold army mouse pad, back sack and sticker
  • 10% discount at Parra footy heaven for all eels merchandise
  • Invitation to attend "meet the players" event
  • Invitation to attend 2008 season lauch and presentation night (additional cost to attend)
Application forms are available on www.parraeels.com.au

Note: Applications open 1 November 2007. Applications will be processed within 3 weeks of receipt and packs posted (if requested- $5 extra for postage) within 4 weeks of receipt of application

whats does the last bullet point say???

eelz47

Coach
yes it was on friday night, and even though they offer an invite to it(at a cost ) it was unavailable cause it was a cruise and full. so therefore they shoul not of offered it hey

Hellsy

Immortal
Surely they could have thought about this before offering it out in the B&G Army benefits...