What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue and Gold Army 2008

eelaholic

First Grade
Utey said:
LOL get the big man a tissue!!!

Did you know you can buy small packs of tissues with your club emblems on them??

Maybe they should make that part of the membership? :lol: ;-)

eelz47

Coach
eelaholic said:
Did you know you can buy small packs of tissues with your club emblems on them??

Maybe they should make that part of the membership? :lol: ;-)

they would need to be xtra large size packs :cry:

Jodeci

Bench
After every home game, whether it's OKI or WIN Stadium, the players go back to the Leagues club for a feed (PRIVATE) then in another room, three players from each grade along with the coach or assistannt go through the game and the crowd get to ask two questions. Also when u enter, u get a lucky door prize, first prize is the match ball played signed by the team and second prize is a dinner voucher at the leagues club and also a Powerade pack (I have won Both this year). Plus discounts at reading cinemas, and a host of vouchers, etc

Jodeci

Bench
It's part of your season ticket package

Value for money benefits, guaranteed seating & priority tickets, access to players at "Members Only" events

Full Red & White Supporters Package benefits
12 or 6 Match Season Ticket
Red V Cap
2007 Club Lifestyle Membership and discount booklet
15% discount voucher on Dragons merchandise purchased through the Club (excludes sale items)
NEW Opportunity to participate in the Club “Buy Back Scheme” where you can on-sell your seat at OKI Jubilee Stadium for a particular match (or matches) if you are unable to attend. A credit of up to 25% will then go towards your 2008 membership package.
Priority booking period to pre-purchase tickets for the Charity Shield, State of Origin, NRL Finals Series and NRL Grand Final.
Special away team ticketing offers
10% discount and priority booking on Dragons supporter buses
Exclusive prize opportunities

Hellsy

Immortal
Wow!!

So much better than in previous years!!!

Well done, good job!!!!

Hopefully we do get those emails and newsletters as promised... and wow! a yearbook for 2007!! I like it very much!!

Great job Eels Office :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nikki

Coach
Wonder if its the same book that the Footy Club members get. I may actually consider getting it next year, just for the fact that they have actually gone to the effort of trying to improve it.

Also, has anyone heard anything about Season Ticket renewals. Im sure at the Training session they said mid Sept.. (maybe it was Oct).

Nikki

Coach
Hmm.. Coz I remember being un-impressed at the fact they were going to release em during the Finals series where all our money would be going on Finals tickets etc.. They musnt have had much faith ;-)

Normally the Renewals are with us before grand final week. I remember they held them over in 2001.

What is also very interesting about the Brochure is the tag line on the front.

"It's the Information Revolution"

WOW they finally cottoned on. . . .

I have been told we got a new person in to do the clubs and membership and she had been working for about a year and the new stuff in the pipeline was exciting.

So excellent, this is really well done.

Hellsy

Immortal
WOW!!!

I got my pack today and it is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

The book is like a mini version of the footy club annual report and the membership card is the famous shot of Burty with Tim and Pig after he slotted that goal in extra time to win the game

Hellsy

Immortal
The only thing is that the little knapsack is green... why does our club persist with green??