What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Moon - The Manchester City Thread - C'MON CITY!

Tom Shines

First Grade
Oh dear, what a terrible performance. To top it off, Petrov gives himself a three match holiday.

That really was a six pointer, we could have been equal fourth with the Toffees but are now stuck in 8th on goal difference. We have a fairly easy run home after this, but that match was crucial in CL or UEFA qualification.

Iafeta

Referee
:-( That was an ordinary performance.

I think we have, aside from a couple of really awesome performances (love the Derby match) slipped a little back through the mid season.

Viva City. Time to move back up the ladder.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Nice performance in the FA Cup also.

I didn't see you in this thread after being twatted by Citeh either you f**king merkin.

If City are so sh*t, how come you mob couldn't take a point off us?

brendothejet

First Grade
tough times for the blues...

we will be alright. i reckon we will knock of chesea and liverpool to pick up the points we dropped against wigan and reading. would only be typicalof us...

brendothejet

First Grade
It was worth sitting up till 5am to watch City win a game.

I couldn't believe we were actually in front. I normally am jumping around cheering, this time i just looked at the tv and smiled.

elano02-ab2.gif

elano04-a3c.gif

im smashed as a motherf**k so enjoy these BOYS