What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue or White?

sportsmad

Juniors
Smartman said:
Well yours is a 1-2 week period a year. Mine is 52 weeks, 365 days a year thing :cool:

go take your differences to your own forum :roll:, we're way too civilised for that round here.

in answer to the topic - who cares as long as we win, we don't need to try to look good in doing it. we'll leave that for the silvertails.

RalthFilthy

Juniors
Timmah said:
I don't understand why you all prefer to the the gold anyway, BLUE is your primary colour.

I prefer the blue jersey, I like the gold but blue is best.
I wouldn't wipe my arse with the white jersey.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Blue it was.

Why it was necessary I don't understand, unless Parramatta signalled their intention to wear it to the NRL when the ref jersey was announced :?

Hellsy

Immortal
I wish U guys would take your arguements into the Dogs forum... no offence Timmah, you know I have no problems with you.... but your 'friends'.....

Parra Guru

Coach
Timmah, I read through this thread and couldn't help but wonder... why do u give a sh*t about this stuff honestly?

Then you come out with comments like:

I doubt you will. The referee is wearing YELLOW. Are you blind?

I don't understand why you all prefer to the the gold anyway, BLUE is your primary colour.

And wonder why people take a stab at you.

Do we come into the dogs forum and tell you how to support the dogs? You are welcome here, but no one is any better than anyone else in here, and that's how your posts come across sometimes.