What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluebags versus Sharks

2 True Blues

Coach
So who from the forums is going to the game this Saturday night ??

I will be there for sure.....Should be an interesting game this one.

Just hope we are not too affected by injuries after last weekend having suffered a few. LETT and Heath, and possibly HALL.....Wondering what the lineup is. If DOYLE, LAFI will be back.

Would be good to see Cliff against Lafi. That would be worth the admission fee alone.....

2 True Blues

Coach
Cronulla Premier League
1- Toshio Laiseni
2- Carl Fritz
3- Travis Robinson
4- Ben Pomeroy
5- Dane Nielsen
6- Brett Kearney
7- Ryan Borg
8- James Stosic
9- Nick Doig
10- Jacob Selmes
11- Dayne Weston
12- Luke Harlen
13- Greg Bird
Bench
Clifford Manua
Rhys Lovegrove
Jardine Bobongie
Brett Kelly
Dayne Weston

***Appears Dayne WESTON is playing x two.

Ciraldo and Kingston in first grade.

Lots of ex Jets from last season on show in this one. Will be a good night out.

Jeffles

Bench
I'm timekeeping so I will be in the Andrew "Tiny" Ettingshausen Stand, or in the scoreboard - wherever the timekeep sits.

Henson Park Hornets probably wont make it as his backside will be trackside at Parramatta Raceway :D

2 True Blues

Coach

Jeffles said:
I'm timekeeping so I will be in the Andrew "Tiny" Ettingshausen Stand, or in the scoreboard - wherever the timekeep sits.

Henson Park Hornets probably wont make it as his backside will be trackside at Parramatta Raceway :D

Fair enough mate. Will have one with you at henson the next wekend against Balmain then.

And what's doin there HPH. Is that for real or just a Jeffles payback from previous threads about him missing a game ???

bucks1972

Juniors
Apart from the injury to Micheal Lett, the Jets have named an unchanged line-up. Interesting that of the players named only 2 are Newtown contracted players, namely Vince Mellars and David Vial.

1. Aiden Kirk
2. Troy Savage
3. Lelea Paea
4. Vince Mellars
5. Troy Malcolm
6. Setaimata Sa
7. Josh Lewis
8. Charles Tonga
9. Heath L'Estrange
10. Glen Hall
11. Mark Edmonson
12. Steve Meredith
13. Daniel Dumas
14. Mickey Paea
16. Luke Gordon
19. Frank Nuuausala
20. David Vial
25. Andrew Le Breton

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah. Thanks for that mate. No Ryan DICKSON and Lafi is still out injured obvioulsy. Thought Ryan was goin well. Hope he is not injured as well. Wonder how long LETTY will be out. Good to see troy SAVAGE back in the line-up. Thought he went well against Wests. Scored a hat trick by memory...

bluebag43

Juniors
Hey 2 True Blues,

I'm definitely going. My son's Engadine Dragon Team U8's is playing after the Mighty Bluebags at 7.00pm before the "Show" game. I'm coach so I'll be out on the field as well. I will make sure that I wear my Jets Cap.

I'll be sitting on the Family Hill when the Bluebag game is on. It would be good to get together and make a bit of noise. Hopefully any other Bluebag fans going can join in.

2 True Blues

Coach
That's cool mate. He must be excited about that and lookin forward to it. I will be on the hill up the back on the top. I usually get on the section of the Hill in the north western corner, not directly behind the goal posts but more to the corner/side. But am sure you will see me there.

Are you goin to the game HPH ??

I won't be able to make it to the game, no not because I'll be at the Speedway watching those silly cars go around and around and around and around and around again. Going to a family birthday do. Big Clive won't be able to make it either as I reckon he'll be busy at Rockdale station buying lollies and chips for his girlfriend!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Well as long as his girlfriend isn't seven yrs old I suppose there is nothing wrong with that HPH.

We will let you know how the game goes.

I saw you at Henson the other week when the Raiders were on but didn't get a chance to say G'day. Speaking of girlfriends you seemed to be very pre-occupied with yours that day mate......LOL............Although I managed to say G'day to Clive during the halftime break.

See you at the Balmain Henson game then mate.........

2 True Blues

Coach

bucks1972 said:
Apart from the injury to Micheal Lett, the Jets have named an unchanged line-up. Interesting that of the players named only 2 are Newtown contracted players, namely Vince Mellars and David Vial.

Bees wax brother.......Just had a second look at that line-up.

Andrew LeBRETON is on the bench. Great stuff. !!!

HensonRegular

Juniors
Good to see Andrew Le Breton back in the lineup. He was killing them a couple of seasons ago. If he's back to his best it won't be too long before he's back in the starting lineup.

Go the mighty blues!

Yeah 2TB's it was hard to keep my eyes on the footy and not on the girlfriend! She's not really a footy fan but slowly but surely I'm turning her into a Jets fan!!

Cheers for the updates.

2 True Blues

Coach
Is there any other team to follow HPH !!! See you at the Balmain game next time at Henson. I will be there early to cheer on the Jim Beam team....