What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blues Halves for 2013

6 and 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
Can we just cancel Origin this year?
It'll be too depressing to watch

Carney is injured / out of form
Maloney isn't good enough
Pearce isn't good enough
Soward isn't good enough
Reynolds (woof) isn't good enough
Reynolds (hop) isn't experienced enough
Campese is too fragile / out of form

Slater is too good
Cronk is too good
Smith is too good
Thurston is too good
Inglis is too good

Until this lot of Queenslanders retire, let's just call off Origin

In an ideal World where there were no injuries and everyone was in form I'd like to see Carney at five eighth, Farah at hooker, Campese at lock and Pearce at half back for one more season when he can be replaced by Reynolds (hoppity version). But that's not going to f**king happen. Whenever someone from NSW is bang on form they get injured right before Origin starts or are just coming back from a crippling injury and are out of form until after it finishes. Reverse this fact for Queensland

Tone83

Juniors
I'm a qlder but can respect lambretta's view, there's a man thats being real and doesn't want to accept garbage served up in a hot plate. All this talk like "maloneys doin good" and "reynold is the man for the job" , please, they're no where near good enough, reynolds may one day be, may not, who knows? And maloney is only getting a mention for his "barbecuing alone" line on the footy show, he's certainly never done anything on a footy field that would instill confidence.

BennyV

Referee
Amongst the Pearce vs Reynold argument, I feel there's a few halfbacks being overlooked; for example, Josh McCrone! Thoughts on him? TBH, he'd do a better job than Pearce (not exactly difficult), he's got a great natural running game and can organise a side well, didnt' shame himself on the weekend...

Joker's Wild

Coach
I'm a qlder but can respect lambretta's view, there's a man thats being real and doesn't want to accept garbage served up in a hot plate. All this talk like "maloneys doin good" and "reynold is the man for the job" , please, they're no where near good enough, reynolds may one day be, may not, who knows? And maloney is only getting a mention for his "barbecuing alone" line on the footy show, he's certainly never done anything on a footy field that would instill confidence.

Oh yes I forgot, as soon as we lose a few we should all follow your pea-hearted advice and just give up.

f**k that noise

deemac77

Juniors
Im not a mad fan of Pearce but it would be silly to disturb the 1/2 now, and his combination with Maloney should work a treat.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Oh yes I forgot, as soon as we lose a few we should all follow your pea-hearted advice and just give up.

f**k that noise

People talk shit joker's. 1 point and a Matt Cecchin BJ in game 1 away from a series victory. But you should just give up according to these blow-hards.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Reynolds is more inform than Pearce at the moment and he is a bigger talent.

How many times does Pearce have to be in a losing team before we move on? Why didn't Mullen or Soward get the same amount of chances?

Give the keys to Reynolds and Maloney. They are the best halves in NSW.

Latest posts