What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blues' unknown action man

Frederick

Staff member
He has joined an elite club, who's members include Steve Menzies, Daryl Brohman, Terry Hill, Steve Roach, and Bill Harrigan. Congrats Kurt :clap: :lol:

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Frederick said:
He has joined an elite club, who's members include Steve Menzies, Daryl Brohman, Terry Hill, Steve Roach, and Bill Harrigan. Congrats Kurt :clap: :lol:

Dont forget Gordon Tallis and Paul Sironen. :crazy:

RABK

Referee
Those who hurl sh*t at Minichiello are idiots, he'll prove you wrong though.

If he even manages to make it back to 50% of his potential then he'll be the best fullback in the game by a country mile until he retires.

CJKnight

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:

If he even manages to make it back to 50% of his potential then he'll be the best fullback in the game by a country mile until he retires.

I actually agree 100% mate,

I have seen a few ppl on this forum say he is a shadow of his former self. But even now, everytime he touches the ball it is all class. Deserves to be NSW fullback.

macavity

Referee
christopherjon said:
I actually agree 100% mate,

I have seen a few ppl on this forum say he is a shadow of his former self. But even now, everytime he touches the ball it is all class. Deserves to be NSW fullback.

I disagree. he is nowhere near the force he was.

not saying he wont get back there, but he isnt there at the moment.

Kurt deserved to be NSW fullback. Mini can play wing.

Red and Blue Knight said:

*** Pfffft ****

keeney

First Grade
I'm afraid SOO will kill Kidley's chance of the Dally M. I'm stoked for him, but you'd have to think he's forfeiting at least 2 chances at points, plus whatever you could attribute to fatigue. A benchie, particularly a back utility isn't gonna have much time on the field, or the chance to rack up many points.

CJKnight

Juniors
keeney said:
I'm afraid SOO will kill Kidley's chance of the Dally M. I'm stoked for him, but you'd have to think he's forfeiting at least 2 chances at points, plus whatever you could attribute to fatigue. A benchie, particularly a back utility isn't gonna have much time on the field, or the chance to rack up many points.

Why? Most of the Dally M contenders are SOO players anyway.

keeney

First Grade
Except for Robbie Farah, Matt Bowen, Billy Slater and I'm suer at least a few more of the leaders. In fact I'd hasten to say that its about 50/50 amongst the top 10.

Burwood

Bench
On the plus side, Newcastle had the bye this weekend, so even if Gidley didn't play in Origin he wouldn't have had a chance to get any points. At least now he has some sort of chance of picking up a point or two.

Latest posts