What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bmoz is gone

Mr Red

First Grade
Give me strength FFS
He's a winger and getting on
His Dad left
His brother left
Now Brett

Whoopee! !
He's a great winger but no superstar.
Good luck to him.

I think you've missed the point here cagey...
All things being equal and we made the strategic decision to sacrifice Morris and use the funds to sign a world class forward there would not be a single complaint here... Even the most ardent Morris fan could see the boards logic there..
But to lose an international at the peak of his career because of a disagreement with the coach and/or gross mismanagement of the salary cap is what people are pissed about.

It simply reeks of incompetence...

Last edited:
Like everyone sad to see Brett leave.

However, quality forwards win big games. Without forward momentum, the greatest backline in the world would struggle.

Paying major dollars for 4 years on a winger who is nearly 30 makes no cap sense.

Best of luck to the guy, he gave wonderful service to the club and fans for many years.

Time to play Dugan at Full Back, Beale, Matuaitia, Runciman and Farrell to compete for three backline positions.

Expect Flo to follow out the door within 12 months.

grouch

First Grade
Heard the same mate but not all McGregors doing either.
There's a new big dog in town and a few don't like it. After years of Price, some have lost that killer instinct and didn't like their end of season assessments and a few home truths.
roflmao

This is your most far fetched and hilarious lie yet.
How did this imaginary " truth session" play out exactly, in that creative but puny brain of yours?? Was iy something like this...

Big dog in town Mary: "Listen Brett, I'm a straight shooter. I know you're our only current Kangaroo, and yeah you were outstanding in Australia's world cup win last year, as well as the NSW Origin win this year. And I suppose your tryscoring abilities this season have been spectacular as always, you have been defensively flawless, and your kick returns and dummy half runs have been invaluable since we had such a small forward pack. Although you are an experienced member of the team and a great leader who handled the captaincy duties I gave you with absolute aplomb, the truth is, I am less than satisfied with your lack of killer instinct. Why can't you be more like Dan Hunt or Mitch Rein? Hit the bricks pal."

Mr Red

First Grade
roflmao

How did this imaginary " truth session" play out exactly, in that creative but puny brain of yours?? Was iy something like this...

Big dog in town Mary: "Listen Brett, I'm a straight shooter. I know you're our only current Kangaroo, and yeah you were outstanding in Australia's world cup win last year, as well as the NSW Origin win this year. And I suppose your tryscoring abilities this season have been spectacular as always, you have been defensively flawless, and your kick returns and dummy half runs have been invaluable since we had such a small forward pack. Although you are an experienced member of the team and a great leader who handled the captaincy duties I gave you with absolute aplomb, the truth is, I am less than satisfied with your lack of killer instinct. Why can't you be more like Dan Hunt or Mitch Rein? Hit the bricks pal."

:lol:

Fingerbang

Bench
You forgot the bit about he was going regardless of if we could match the Dogs money offer.

Is it too hard to comprehend that Bmoz really wanted to play / finish his career with his brother?

Better throw the we need a mongrel forward cliche line in and what do you know they sign Rose.

f**k i rather keep Hunt then sign that fat poser and thats saying something.

Anyone who thinks losing Morris will solve the cap issue's haha jokes on you the money Benji, Widdop, Dugan and half a dozen other players are getting is the problem.

grouch

First Grade
You forgot the bit about he was going regardless of if we could match the Dogs money offer.

Is it too hard to comprehend that Bmoz really wanted to play / finish his career with his brother?

How does this theory fit in with the Jubileebarbrady "truth session" narrative? Should he get a blowie and stop peddling lies?

Jubileeboy

First Grade
roflmao

Are you this agro towards your husband? You have no f**ked idea and it pisses you off that my info didn't come from the telegraph or your Uncle Phil.
No lies here c**k breath. Care to back up your bullshit or provide anything remotely accurate? Or just continue to be a boring, angry f**kwit that lives in the past?
You provide one single piece of evidence that disputes what I have been told...go on? wanker
You have nothing, you know nothing...go f**k yourself pole smoker.
Don't call me a fkn liar, you lowlife, negative piece of shit. Just f**k off

Maybe so finger but the real issue is the way the cap has been mismanaged to publicly come out and say the things the club has said shows how f**king stupid they are.

You have to agree they have no clear direction if you say they have a plan i'd say its on the back of a wheatbix box.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
How does this theory fit in with the Jubileebarbrady "truth session" narrative? Should he get a blowie and stop peddling lies?

Time to get the razor blades out girlfriend....

RU OK princess?
Did Dousty win the girl? :D

blacksafake

First Grade
I'm so pissed off but am not surprised.The silence was deafening from him & Douche.Has always been one of my favourites,thanks for the memories.Now that he is a bullcheat i'll see him just like the rest of those grubs which pains me.Anyway at 28 we have had the best from him & imo he will not be a real success at fullback, a position they have to play him due to the coin he is on.Am looking forward to seeing the Duges or Nabuli run over the top of him next year.:x

grouch

First Grade
Time to get the razor blades out girlfriend....

RU OK princess?
Did Dousty win the girl? :D

Are the princess and girlfriend comments meant to be insults? Implying that women are inferior and worthy of derision? You realise your hero Dousty has just been thoroughly schooled by a female CEO?

Not to mention making light of the depression awareness campaign of RUOK . Quite the charmer is our Jubileebarbrady

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I take it the hoover didn't help then?

No...she stuck it up her arse instead.
I actually thought my post confirms what you and others had also written as well as info from others.

Dickhead Grouch just doesn't comprehend the most basic of things and any opportunity for a personal attack is taken by her. Forget any kind of adult conversation with this dated fool.

Cagey Mac

Bench
He wanted to play with his brother Red.
He also would have cost overs to remain if there was hope
He is replaceable
And Coast Dragon you dill.
I was in the players rooms months ago
I had a feeling judging by body language that Moz was detached then.
He is a great player but
Inglis
Hayne
S. Burgess
Slater
Smith (immortal)
SBW
Are superstars
Moz is a great player but behind at least a score of others who play or have recently played NRL

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Are the princess and girlfriend comments meant to be insults? Implying that women are inferior and worthy of derision? You realise your hero Dousty has just been thoroughly schooled by a female CEO?

Not to mention making light of the depression awareness campaign of RUOK . Quite the charmer is our Jubileebarbrady

Lol... You keep the insults and personal attacks coming and you'll get yours in spades, Karmichael.
As if I'm concerned about your well being..lol. Don't change the subject and make light of the fact you are a complete merkin of a human being. You give women a bad name. Don't try and deflect your misgivings or attacking posts by suddenly taking a politically correct line.
You are a low life piece of shit that enjoys attacking many other posters...nothing more, nothing less.

Are you this agro towards your husband? You have no f**ked idea and it pisses you off that my info didn't come from the telegraph or your Uncle Phil.
No lies here c**k breath. Care to back up your bullshit or provide anything remotely accurate? Or just continue to be a boring, angry f**kwit that lives in the past?
You provide one single piece of evidence that disputes what I have been told...go on? wanker
You have nothing, you know nothing...go f**k yourself pole smoker.
Don't call me a fkn liar, you lowlife, negative piece of shit. Just f**k off

:shock::lol:

Cagey have your opinion he was the Dragons superstar player the face of the club and he is the first and won't be the last of a list of players heading out the door.

Calling me a dill doesn't change the fact the Dragons are f**ked and honestly this is exactly what the club deserves.

Treat your players like shit they walk treat your fans like fools they walk to.

Oh yeah the players you mentioned all merkins.

You can still f**k off aswell.

Latest posts