What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booze buddies face ban

gronkathon

First Grade
Twitter..... Players seem to get themselves into more trouble in cyberspace then out on the town.

I guess they follow Sammuts moto and have to "Justify Their Existance"

Spot On

Coach
''I want to win a premiership, and also with the things going on in the club, the uncertainty, I just want to be in a stable place where I can concentrate on winning a title, that is what is in my heart,'' Ferguson told the Herald. ''It is nothing personal, I do have an emotional attachment to the club. I just want to win.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...owing-stuart-out-of-sharks-20100702-zu0x.html

Seems like stability and concentration have a different meaning in Canberra.

Absolute classic.

Interesting to read some of the "brahs" comments to Ferguson. Very interesting to read what is being written and how it sounds. There is a common theme and tone between some well known and not so popular sportsmen who seem to have mutual friends.

Dresden Dan

Juniors
Dresden Dan you dopey f**kwit. These rules are in place for a reason. Being drunk at training reduces the effectiveness of training. Being drunk while injured reduces the effectiveness of recovery.

The report doesn't say either player was "drunk at training".

Booze buddies face ban
It’s alleged Ferguson showed up to a training session late last week still under the affect of alcohol, while Dugan had allegedly been drinking while trying to recover from an abdominal strain. Both were in breach of the club’s alcohol policy.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/b...#ixzz1ve2Fn6im

Then there is:

Dresden Dan you dopey f**kwit.

Class act.

Packy

Bench
20775932.jpg

Canberra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Queanbeyan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some backwater shanty town in rural Romania >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Campbelltown.