What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booze buddies face ban

lockyno1

Post Whore
I'll try and be positive...good on Canberra for taking a stand, they know it will likely cost them a win, but it sends an example. They cost themselves but more than that they have cost the respect of their teammates. Both are talented but from the outside they look like 10 year old children who can't stay out of trouble.

lockyno1

Post Whore
That is the key, it is not so much the punishment and to be honest, they have got off lightly in my view. They MUST learn from it, these people earn over $300,000 a year. I am over people that say they are human, etc. Surely for 6 months you can avoid the drink...you have all off season to get smashed off your face!

God-King Dean

Immortal
It's laughable to think anyone at the Raiders (or any other club that does this stupid drinking ban) isn't still drinking. It's just Blake & The Dugan were dumb enough to get caught.

How hard is it to buy a case & drink at home?

carcharias

Immortal
It's laughable to think anyone at the Raiders (or any other club that does this stupid drinking ban) isn't still drinking. It's just Blake & The Dugan were dumb enough to get caught.

problem is they tried that ...and then one of them tried to root the dog.

The drinking ban had finished

Blaked turned up to training hung over and Dugan consumed alcohol whilst in rehab for an injury.

Silent Knight

First Grade
f**k I love that name.

ziKVuZOXpUOHVg_ZwfQnew2.jpg

ziKVuZOXpUOHVg_ZwfQnew2.jpgcompletestore

Evenflow

Bench
They've got their punishment, will they learn? Only they know hopefully they do, but this is hardly news really

So their best player and one of their better players get dropped from the side this week and you think it's hardly news? Did you want them to report nothing and let the Canberra fans work out for themselves why the f**k they aren't there when the team runs onto the ground? :crazy:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
So their best player and one of their better players get dropped from the side this week and you think it's hardly news? Did you want them to report nothing and let the Canberra fans work out for themselves why the f**k they aren't there when the team runs onto the ground? :crazy:

Wouldn't be the first time we've wondered why our players haven't shown up.