What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booze buddies face ban

The alcohol ban finished when we beat Parra , so they didnt get dropped for that.

They both broke policies that were set up by the playing leadership group .

They are idiots for doing it , they made a mistake.

Accept the ban and move on

gronkathon

First Grade
Will Jed Bogan use this time for yet another uber-bogan tattoo?

Is there any neck real estate available or is he going to have to start putting them on his hands?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Nah in a time where most players talk in cliches, I find it refreshing.

You find incoherant mumbling refreshing? If you can't take criticism, don't put yourself in a public forum.

Blake Ferguson ‏@fergyferg2 Would like to say sorry to the fans and all my mates know that I will make it up2 them as i made a mistake. Everyone is entitled 2 an opion

And we're all entitled to a couple of these ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fergyferg

Canberra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Queanbeyan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some backwater shanty town in rural Romania >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Campbelltown.

Cooma is better than all of those combined. Stacks of tadpoles in the creek this year with all the rains, and the cinema is open a agin 2 nights a week.

Will Jed Bogan use this time for yet another uber-bogan tattoo?

Is there any neck real estate available or is he going to have to start putting them on his hands?

f**k I love that name.

Valheru

Coach
I am curious as to why there wasn’t an 8 page spread in today Telegraph highlighting Dugan and his past misdemeanours as well as those of the club in the last 10 years.

Luckily neither of the players assaulted anyone otherwise there would be an inquiry as to whether Todd Carney was within 180km at the time.