What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 16

GallopingGreen

Juniors
This would be a more poignant name for the NRL given it is rapidly becoming a breeding ground for French Top 14 rugby. It makes an old rugby man like myself ecstatic to see the game get its comeuppance after having RL cherry-pick our best for years like Rex Mossop, Mike Cleary, Arthur Summons, Trevor Allen, Dick Thornett, Ray Price and more recently Ricky Stuart, Michael O'Connor and Ben Kennedy.

It really has been a stupendous centenary year for Rugby League in Australia with defections to Rugby Union of marquee players like SBW and the face of the farcical WC, Gasnier along with terrible ratings and crowds in Sydney and of course all the off-field disgraces we have come to expect in League finally reaching its nadir this year with Greg Jailbird.

Ram Man

Juniors
FMD more Yawnion wankers....
Funny how this bloke talks of low ratings and crowds for the NRL...you may want to look into your own backyard before you star throwing stones from your glass house.

I eagerly await a reply from Calixte...should be interesting.

GallopingGreen

Juniors
FMD more Yawnion wankers....
Funny how this bloke talks of low ratings and crowds for the NRL...you may want to look into your own backyard before you star throwing stones from your glass house.

I eagerly await a reply from Calixte...should be interesting.

Who is that, an internet hardman?

Ratings are way up this, around 18% for Super 14 alone and Australian crowds were their highest average since 03 for Wallaby games. Impressive seeing we didn't play at the MCG this year.

Godz Illa

Coach
I sexed a girl on the Coogee Oval bleachers one night in my reckless youth. You may have sat in the wet spot GG

sting

Bench
This would be a more poignant name for the NRL given it is rapidly becoming a breeding ground for French Top 14 rugby. It makes an old rugby man like myself ecstatic to see the game get its comeuppance after having RL cherry-pick our best for years like Rex Mossop, Mike Cleary, Arthur Summons, Trevor Allen, Dick Thornett, Ray Price and more recently Ricky Stuart, Michael O'Connor and Ben Kennedy.

It really has been a stupendous centenary year for Rugby League in Australia with defections to Rugby Union of marquee players like SBW and the face of the farcical WC, Gasnier along with terrible ratings and crowds in Sydney and of course all the off-field disgraces we have come to expect in League finally reaching its nadir this year with Greg Jailbird.

lol how many people went to randwicks last game? how many people went to the grand final? is rugby even on tv? sh*t mate even super 14 can't get a run on free to air. did you get a kick out of that post? i think you did and if thats the case you seriously need to get out more you sad lonely old fool!

tigerdude

Juniors
you play galloping...i remember when i was a kid randwick was my team becoz i was in love with campo...now im eastwood boy through and through...currently playing 3rd grade with them...only my 1st yr of grade...pushing for a 2nd grade spot next yr

Pierced Soul

First Grade
hahahah yawnion troll. french yawnion buys a hack (rooney), an over the hill player (gower), an walking glass skeleton ($bw) and a good back (gasnier) and the nrl is the bottom 16.

tell me about the 20 people who watch randwick play gordon. guess you get good seats :lol:

maybe you can go back to watching yawnion players trashing taxis, throwing quokas or brekaing each others jaws

Johns Magic

Referee
you play galloping...i remember when i was a kid randwick was my team becoz i was in love with campo...now im eastwood boy through and through...currently playing 3rd grade with them...only my 1st yr of grade...pushing for a 2nd grade spot next yr

Beastie 2s colt, got another year of colts next year.

adamkungl

Immortal

Ratings are way up this, around 18% for Super 14 alone and Australian crowds were their highest average since 03 for Wallaby games. Impressive seeing we didn't play at the MCG this year.

so thats 118 people watching the super 14 now?

sting

Bench

highest average since 03? all that says is that noone has given a f**k about yawnion since the world cup!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Yet another "rodzilla's nuts"... a fake profile created by one of the usual fight club suspects to abuse and make themselves feel better... about as lame as they come.

blain

Juniors

lol 18%? its still nothing compared to the NRL. Super 14 is a peice of sh*t comp thats going no where.

Latest posts