What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Dazraider

Juniors
The Bottom 4 without a doubt apart from the side I barrack for have to be

Panthers:Lost so many forwards and will have no chance at building a decent platform for Lewis and Gordan. Halves are still very average as well.

Eels:Bought Sandow and Roberts who are good players individually but will tear the team apart from stupid decisions in the most important time.
Will again look to Hayne to try and get them out of trouble but the older he gets the more the defence knows what he is going to do

Sharks:Too many players that will go on the night out in a hot place for good looking women, lets see Carney,Gallen and co last a season without any incident.
This will tear their team apart once again

Roosters:Haven't tried to buy a huge name signing this year and even though Carney did nothing last year they will be missing him again.They haven't got much in attack this season.

Now for my side the raiders

We will come bottom 4 but i'm trying my best not to believe this.
We can't defend our own 20 and we have players that make dunb ass decisions on the final play, we have bought wasted talent again and won't go back to playing hot potato which is the only way we should be playing.

Vic Mackey

Referee
every team has a couple of players capable of winning a game on their own, this is great compared to 10-15 years ago when the bottom 4 or 5 teams were virtually full of players that no other team wanted.

Eels Dude

Coach
There's no such things as bottom 4 certains the same way there's no such thing as premiership certainties.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i am certain of two things

1. no one in this thread will get the bottom 4 right
2. canberra wont be in there. We will be playing finals footy. Statistics dont lie.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
You might get 2, but the other two will probably be teams who have terrible runs with injuries and can't be predicted.