What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

wibble

Bench
Its brave not picking the Eels as a bottom 4 team from here- one win from 10 rounds is pretty grim. They would want to win about half their remaining matches to sneak above 13th.

Raiders and Knights have been smacked around with injury and look gone to me.

Which of the Titans and Panthers will improve the most? They have both shown some promise but also some poor form. They may both overtake some or even many of the other current cellar dwellers.

Any team that hits a run of losses from here could still be bottom 4, except Melbourne (already have enough wins to finish above 13th even if they don't win another game, which is rather unlikely).

For mine:
13. Titans
14. Raiders
15. Knights
16. Eels

Frailty

First Grade
It's hard to go past the bottom 4 already there...

Eels and Titans are certainties IMO. Canberra and Penrith aren't fair much better...

But then again, it wouldn't surprise me to have these teams prove me wrong...

Knights will pick up I think.

legend

Coach
I hate the Titans but I think they are turning the corner. They have some very good players and I think they will climb out of the bottom four. I think Newcastle will finish bottom four and the Dragons look to be on the slide.

Bretto

Bench
Titans will come good now. Scott Prince back from injury, and they finally have a decent #6 in Aiden Sezer which will let Prince play his natural game. Baily, Minichello, Harrison & Bird in the forwards and you have a good side. They have the potential to win more than 50% of their remaining games if they can stay healthy.

Penrith and Eels are busted. Roosters, Dragons, Raiders and Knights aren't far behind.

My bottom 4 would be:

Parramatta Eels
Penrith Panthers
Canberra Raiders
Newcastle Knights

Aragorn

First Grade
raiders, eels and panthers deadset bottom 4.

Last spot will be a close race between Titans and Knights.

Loudstrat

Coach
We wont win another game this year, and I'm not real certain about the next either.

Whoever is with us is merely keeping us company. Like the hot looking chick at the nightclub hanging with the wallflower to keep her company.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Think the titans will get out of the bottom four. On paper they aren't that bad and sezer looks a real good player. Bird is in great form.

Parra and Canberra certainties for mine, probably panthers too. They have the worst roster and heaps of injuries but put in more then the rest. Knights likely to join them atm but all it takes is a key injury to a number of teams to have them slide down the bottom.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Eels
Knights
Tigers
Raiders

Dragons
Panthers

All these teams disappoint me so so so much

soc123_au

Staff member
Havent re read all the posts, but the OP isnt far off the mark apart from the assessment of the Sharks.

Bretto

Bench
I said:

Parramatta Eels
Penrith Panthers
Canberra Raiders
Newcastle Knights

2 out of 4 ain't bad :lol:.