What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Parra, Penrith and Titans is pretty straight-forward, although the Panthers are barring up here tonight and the Tits have looked stern of late. I'll go the Dragons as fourth last. Very average side.

redvwhite

Juniors
If u consider this time last year is where it all went pear shaped for us I'd say the spoon for the 2012 team is not out of the questions. Don't think it will be the case but we are not going to get close to the top eight with efforts like that.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Geez, Storm fans are a lot aren't they. You beat the Broncos in Brisbane and you get tipped for the bottom four. That's a prediction about good as the club's accountancy, I'd reckon.

Evenflow

Bench
Geez, Storm fans are a lot aren't they. You beat the Broncos in Brisbane and you get tipped for the bottom four.

LOL nice "logic". What the hell has that got to do with anything? Canberra beat Melbourne at AAMI park last year and they ended up second bottom equal on points with the Tits......:crazy:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
LOL nice "logic". What the hell has that got to do with anything? Canberra beat Melbourne at AAMI park last year and they ended up second bottom equal on points with the Tits......:crazy:

Manly are 5th. They just tipped up the Broncos in Brisbane. They're the reigning premiers. Where's your 'logic' in tipping them to come in the bottom four, apart from possibly the bitterness of having your salary cap cheating team beaten by them 40-0 in a GF, missing out on two titles for rorting while they picked up a couple of their own legally? I'd love to hear it.

We beat you at AAMI Park last too, twice. And made the GF. Just saying.

Evenflow

Bench
And made the GF. Just saying.

and lost it. That's 2 now isn't it? We might've had 2 stripped off us which i have no issue with but we've still at least won 1. Just sayin....

Anyway the main point is that while i don't think Manly will be in the bottom 4, everyone has a right to their opinion without people bitching and moaning about it. My bottom 4 is pretty much how it stands now, Raiders, Tits, Panthers and Knights.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
pretty funny reading all the comments about Sharks coming last and tigers being a top 4 team.

Then there were the Parra and Knights fans getting all pissy about being mentioned as a bottom 4 team.

all very amusing.

pretty funny reading all the comments about Sharks coming last and tigers being a top 4 team.

Then there were the Parra and Knights fans getting all pissy about being mentioned as a bottom 4 team.

all very amusing.

^^^^^^
This

A few of the imbeciles haven't been posting here for a while.

I wonder why? :lol:

carcharias

Immortal
To be fair.
The knights and Parra have been woeful this year.
I thought they would have been a lot higher up.
I also didn't think the sharks would go so well so quickly.
I thought tigers would do better ....although they are going ok...at least they have won a few.

Dragons were always going to drop off eventually...could get ugly for them if they cop anymore injuries to key players.
Weyman getting hurt is going to screw them up . He is a weapon.
don't think they will go bottom 4 only because other teams are doing worse.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It would be a bit of a laugh if the Knights and Dragons finished in the bottom four. Can't do well with Wayne, can't do well without him.

Latest posts