What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom 4 certains

AuDragon

Juniors
what-has-been-seen-big-eyes-o-o-demotivational-poster-1256490493.jpg

thorson1987

Coach
LOL.

DUMBASS.

Maths is NOT electable.

In NSW the only subject you had to do in years 11-12 was English (at least it was when i finished in 04)

But the level of English you do is entirely up to you.

Which seems to be the same as Maths in QLD.

M2D2

Bench
Maths is Electable in NSW. Doggiesbro not understanding different strokes for different folks. More geniused and insular than Sea Eagles supporters.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Maths is Electable in NSW. Doggiesbro not understanding different strokes for different folks. More geniused and insular than Sea Eagles supporters.

The fact he said himself you don't have to do it isn't correct you do in queensland. My point exactly, seeing i said in queensland well before any of the nsw crap was dragged up as an excuse.

Easts R #1

Juniors
In NSW English is the only compulsory subject for yrs 11-12.
In QLD there's a special school that LOL@BRO attends, it still has maths for slow learners!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
In NSW English is the only compulsory subject for yrs 11-12.
In QLD there's a special school that LOL@BRO attends, it still has maths for slow learners!

How would you know, you never went to school, you are that stupid, you seem to forget that the roosters havent won anything in almost a decade. 9 YEARS. Except a spoon. HAHAHA.

Not to mention you talk up a team who almost got the spoon again 2011 and finished well below the Dogs. Not to mention the fact that they lost their best 2 players and have nothing except crap on the roster. From coach to the top 25, or should i say scrub 25.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Parra, Penrith and GC were pretty easy picks to struggle.

If you would have toldme Canberra were to have another shocker of a season with injury luck I'd have put them down there too.

And Cronulla is obviously the surprise. They'd have been down there for me because I expected the Carney gamble to blow up in their faces.

Also lol @ some of the idiots who picked us to stuggle because we lost Sandow AND for Parra to struggle because they got Sandow. They got the latter right but the former made no sense.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Rabbits then moved Greg to fullback.

Done very well considering forward injuries.

Dogs halves have been better than expected, both.

Anyways not over yet........easy to cop an injury or two and lose 10 in a row.

Latest posts