What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

boycott Manly home games

I urge all season ticket holders when their team is playing manly at brookvale to boycott this game - non season ticket holders too as a protest against manly's decision to ignore the NRL's negotoated $8 entry deal for season ticket holders for away games involving their team.

The NRL's pathetic excuse of it's out of our hands and we can do nothing is bunkum as all clubs agreed to this and the NRL should say either your abide by the Manly or we will suspend you from the comp.

I urge all clubs to charge premium price's to any manly season ticket holder turning up for away games involving that team. Even charge their players and officials etc too.

The Colonel

Immortal
marshall stalin said:
I urge all clubs to charge premium price's to any manly season ticket holder turning up for away games involving that team.

As Manly don't offer the $8 deal to away teams, Manly season ticket holders , as far as I am aware, aren't afforded the same privilege.

The Preacher

First Grade
You can't charge players and officials as they have NRL Gold passes, kids have junior player passes, and there's usually freebies floating around for any game that looks like having a mediocre crowd.
The NRL should openly shame Manly for their tightfisted, silvertail outlook.
Then again, in Manly's defence, when you have Peter Peters taking up sooo much valuable veiwing space, you have to recoup your losses somehow !!!

wittyfan

Referee
The Preacher said:
Then again, in Manly's defence, when you have Peter Peters taking up sooo much valuable veiwing space, you have to recoup your losses somehow !!!

Lol!

Beaches Boy

Juniors
:lol: We don't mind any loss in the gate, can more than be saved with the huge decrease in security we will need when we have visiting fans from western sydney(Australia's crime capital).:roll: :lol:

tz17

Juniors
Beaches Boy said:
:lol: We don't mind any loss in the gate, can more than be saved with the huge decrease in security we will need when we have visiting fans from western sydney(Australia's crime capital).

:lol: THATS GOLD!!!!

FFS why not just keep this sook fest to 1 thread ya tightarse's. Get over it.

All of this bitchin and where still only a fringe top 8 team this year. What will you sooks whinge about once we start competiting for the title :shock:

CRY ME A RIVER :-({|=

Assuming that Manly supporters aren't given the $8 deal at other clubs home games due to the stance of their club then I'd have thought the actual Manly supporters are getting the worst deal here. Another supporter just misses out on the cheaper tickets at the Manly game, whereas Manly supporters miss out on cheap tickets potentially at all other home games.
I'm a bit surprised that all of the Manly fans are so keen to support a policy that seemingly would hurt them more than anyone... *shrugs*

fulltime

Juniors
Waitakere Warrior Fan said:
Assuming that Manly supporters aren't given the $8 deal at other clubs home games due to the stance of their club then I'd have thought the actual Manly supporters are getting the worst deal here. Another supporter just misses out on the cheaper tickets at the Manly game, whereas Manly supporters miss out on cheap tickets potentially at all other home games.
I'm a bit surprised that all of the Manly fans are so keen to support a policy that seemingly would hurt them more than anyone... *shrugs*

well as the sea eagles fans are "fairweather" fans, they don't travel and only go to brookvale when their team is winning anyway. so they don't need to worry about away tickets.