What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

boycott Manly home games

tye

Juniors
$22 to sit on the hill at brooky, rip off. i live in the area and now i just dont go.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Waitakere Warrior Fan said:
Assuming that Manly supporters aren't given the $8 deal at other clubs home games due to the stance of their club then I'd have thought the actual Manly supporters are getting the worst deal here. Another supporter just misses out on the cheaper tickets at the Manly game, whereas Manly supporters miss out on cheap tickets potentially at all other home games.
I'm a bit surprised that all of the Manly fans are so keen to support a policy that seemingly would hurt them more than anyone... *shrugs*

It wouldn't surprise you so much if you spent much time out that way. Manly fans (and Northern Beaches folk in general) never venture over Spit bridge or Roseville bridge if they can help it, it's not called the insular peninsular for nothing.... they're worse than the friggng Shire hobbits when it comes to insularity.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
SpaceMonkey said:
It wouldn't surprise you so much if you spent much time out that way. Manly fans (and Northern Beaches folk in general) never venture over Spit bridge or Roseville bridge if they can help it, it's not called the insular peninsular for nothing.... they're worse than the friggng Shire hobbits when it comes to insularity.

You know why space monkey, Girlie men from moanly sh*t themselves whilst venturing out of their areas, they might get wobbed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

effnic

Bench
yeh by parra folk. We dont leave because we have everything right here why the f**k would we venture out west when its like driving out of a car wash into dog sh*t island.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
effnic said:
yeh by parra folk. We dont leave because we have everything right here why the f**k would we venture out west when its like driving out of a car wash into dog sh*t island.

Girl

effnic

Bench
N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:
Come visit some time spend a week i promise you wont leave. But that westy haircut with your whole head shaved where you leave the fringe has gotta go.

Agent Mulder

Bench
tye said:
$22 to sit on the hill at brooky, rip off. i live in the area and now i just dont go.

That sh*thole known as Brookvale Oval has always been a ripoff, The Ground is outdated, I haven't been there since Manly V Norths in 1994.

I hate the place.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
effnic said:
Come visit some time spend a week i promise you wont leave. But that westy haircut with your whole head shaved where you leave the fringe has gotta go.

What for, we get your women venturing out this way looking for real blokes, so there isn't a need for me to cross the bridge.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:
What for, we get your women venturing out this way looking for real blokes, so there isn't a need for me to cross the bridge.

Real blokes? The ones who hang out in Maccas' carparks on a Friday night?

CharlieF

Juniors
(From Dragons site)

Manly Re-Introduce $8 Away Tickets
10 April 2006

Upon review and after discussion with the NRL, the Manly Sea Eagles are happy to join the uniform position on $8 tickets with the Clubs that are currently offering this ticket and reintroduce the offer, beginning with their next home game vs Dragons on April 15th.

Therefore, Dragons season ticket holders presenting with their Red V Membership season ticket at point of purchase on Saturday evening, are entitled to purchase a general admission ticket for $8 (subject to capacity).

Please note this offer is available on match day only.

hrundi99

First Grade
CharlieF said:
(From Dragons site)

Manly Re-Introduce $8 Away Tickets
10 April 2006

Upon review and after discussion with the NRL, the Manly Sea Eagles are happy to join the uniform position on $8 tickets with the Clubs that are currently offering this ticket and reintroduce the offer, beginning with their next home game vs Dragons on April 15th.

Therefore, Dragons season ticket holders presenting with their Red V Membership season ticket at point of purchase on Saturday evening, are entitled to purchase a general admission ticket for $8 (subject to capacity).

Please note this offer is available on match day only.

Refunds! Refunds!

Latest posts