What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boyd V Brohmarn

ML2035

Juniors
Those of us that are a little older remember it as a cheap shot. Les Boyd was a tough tough man but his brain was the size of a pea. He would last 60 seconds in the current game. His skill level was average but his ferocity made him something special. While it was wrong if it was settled it should remain settled. No need to go over it again. As for Bozo ..... He's been a sook for ever. His tatics were to sned Toovey over to the ref to complain about th tackle count to influence the rest of the game. Pretty ordinary tactic in a man's game. Never stops whinging. Probably taught Ricky Stuart.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
brohman usually just laughs at the coward tags but you could when fulton said it it cut him deep, fulton is a piece of sh*t and only says anything to darryl because he is ray hadley's love pet

and yep, the cont. call team is much better without hadley

parra pete said:
There is NO love lost between Big Marn and Fulton...The argument between them was not staged.

jtb said:
Brohman had to sue Boyd to give his family a chance to survive. They lost their source of income as Darryl was out.

The three above comments made into the print edition of today's Daily Telegraph.

Did they quote the whole thing:

Fulton is an absolute c**k. Brohman had to sue Boyd to give his family a chance to survive. They lost their source of income as Darryl was out.

My respect for Brohman has now sky rocketed but I now have further been reassured that Bob Fulton is an absolute piece of sh*t.

fancy putting one of my posts in the telegraph, i almost spat out my redbull when i read it this morning i couldn't stop laughing

no join the bandwagon, they didn't quote the whole thing lol atleast they fixed mine so it made half sense though

SGID

First Grade
I can actually understand both sides of the story here.

I mean if the story that Les says is true, well who are we to call him a liar ? I mean 3 of those selectors have since passed on and the 4th wasn't in the meeting so we cant verify.

And on the Big Marns side, unless he was on a mega rich contract at the time, he would have needed money to survive, and why should he be penalised through no fault of his own ?

But then again, what stays on the field should remain on the field.

It's an interesting one.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I mean 3 of those selectors have since passed on and the 4th wasn't in the meeting so we cant verify.

That makes it worse mate, they couldn't defend their claims.

Brutus

Referee
ocko said:
onya big daz.

i have thought for years that fulton is a grub...only now are people seeing it my way

Totally agree.

Fulton does nothing for the game.

Latest posts