What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boyd V Brohmarn

innsaneink

Referee
I think Brohmans pathetic whinging 25 years on is a tad embarrassing too.

AS you know, I'm normally the big, fat jolly fellow who writes entertaining and humorous stuff.
What planet you living on big marn?

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
How can Brohman expect anyone to take him seriously when he writes his "column".

Boyd should have done a better job and hit him so we will never hear the words "big marn" again.
Brohman is a funny as a funeral, and the way he takes sh*t from his 'workmates' is degrading and proves he'll do ANYTHING for money.........EVEN SUE!

innsaneink

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Whats wrong inky? Upset he is attacking a former Fibro?

Upset? hardly...LOL....just wondering why he waited 25 odd years to do it....
Wouldnt matter if it was Boyd, Piggins, Noel Cleal or john Jansen....my view would be the same, btw he was a sea eagle at the time.

parra pete

Referee
gregstar said:
brohman took the right course of action.

les boyd was a relic from a previous era. a thug & a cheap shot merchant. that particular act was as low as it can get.

for those of you who remember, brohman was one of only a handfull of genuine ball-playing forwards in an era of safety first. when you think of paul osborne's efforts for 20 minute's in the '94 gf, brohman in 1984 had a similar impact when he came on 5-10 minutes into the second half.

i have no doubts whatsoever that he would have played for australia in '83. i believe most forumers would be furious if their opportunity was stolen by such a blatant cat act such as the type boyd pulled.

white-line fever may exist, but that doesn't make it acceptable. if you're a trackhead on the field, you're a trackhead off it.

Actually Les Boyd is a very quiet bloke. AND he is a good bloke willing to give up his time FREELY to promote Rugby League.

Fulton is an absolute c**k. Brohman had to sue Boyd to give his family a chance to survive. They lost their source of income as Darryl was out.

My respect for Brohman has now sky rocketed but I now have further been reassured that Bob Fulton is an absolute piece of sh*t.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Tap Twist Snap said:
On 2GB now Brohman and Fulton massive blow up. Fulton called Brohman a coward they are really going at each other.

You listen to that moronic show ?:crazy:

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Was listening for the PL score updates thats about it really. I do agree it's pretty awful but bareable when Hadley isn't on. That was worth listening to though sounded like brohman was gonna storm outa there at one stage.

brohman usually just laughs at the coward tags but you could when fulton said it it cut him deep, fulton is a piece of sh*t and only says anything to darryl because he is ray hadley's love pet

and yep, the cont. call team is much better without hadley

parra pete

Referee
There is NO love lost between Big Marn and Fulton...The argument between them was not staged.
Daryl is better when he is offering constructive comment instead of acting the fool. and believe me he is not a fool.

ocko

juniors
onya big daz.

i have thought for years that fulton is a grub...only now are people seeing it my way

Sydney_Raider

Juniors
Most people, including a lot of Manly supporters, think Fulton is a grub for one good reason, he is. I wonder if Bozo would of taken the same stand if someone had done the same to Scott Fulton. Time to say Bye Bye Bozo, both to radio and NSW selection.

badav

Bench
innsaneink said:
Upset? hardly...LOL....just wondering why he waited 25 odd years to do it....
Wouldnt matter if it was Boyd, Piggins, Noel Cleal or john Jansen....my view would be the same, btw he was a sea eagle at the time.

I think you'll find its in response to comments made by les boyd last week.