What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Drew

greeneyed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
his shot was woeful and his play all game was pathetic but given his feild goal ability it was the only time i would be happy to see him on the feild
it all worked out nicely but still besides schif and macca he was our only feild goal merchant and was taken off.... mind boggling for me

Yah, but who kicked the field goals? Drew HAD an attempt and it missed. He should have been hooked from the field a lot earlier as he was playing hopelessly.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree he played rubbish and generally... well is rubbish but in our top 25 atm i would have him only 2nd behind Schif if i needed someone to kick a feild goal
if he was to be brought off it should have been long before then but at the time i questioned the decision and still do

Raider_69

Post Whore
just on this, i couldnt help but add another star to gafas name when the extra time was about to comence when he scream "Chin up boys, their gone"

thats a great effort by him, he is potentially captain material IMO
:clap: :clap: :clap:

BAY72

Juniors
I have never supported Brad Drew and never will!
His discraceful display of football against the warriors didn't surprise me, as he has been playing the same way all year. What surprised me was the fact that he got another spot in the team, and how many of you forget all the games he had done nothing, and are so willing to give him another shot.

Sorry Raider_69, but I disagree, he was not the man for the job, and should have been pulled off streight after his first forward pass. As I said before he may have scored the winning field goal in a few games this season, but if you watch them again he let in trys or caused those teams to catch up in the first place. That to me dosen't give him 'hero' status.

There is nothing special about him at all, and even though Carny dosn't have the size he was surely the better choice on the night.

I don't feel sorry for him in any way, and wish Huddersfield lots of luck as they are going to need it!

raidersfan

Juniors
I always sit behind the Raiders dugout and on game day I was watching Drew and half the time he was either not watching the game or was acting all bored etc and another thing I noticed was after Elliot Bought Drew back off the field Drew shook his head and O'Hara lent into Robertsons ear and started whispering. Hmmm

Disgusting is all I have to say, never have I seen someone wearing the lime green lack passion for the club and openly show it, but the only problem is, he has nothing to shake his head about, he is bringing on his own unhappiness by being a shite player.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont think im getting my point across all that well here :lol:

Drew is shit, he should never have made it on the feild but if you had to pick something that brad drew is alright at mine would be feild goals and when this option was on the cards he was taken off

i have no doubts he wanted to be the hero to hit the feild goal and was only playing for himself but i found it odd that one of our best feild goal options was taken from the feild with only 8 minutes left and the scores level

personally i dont like drew one bit, he definatly should not be playing in our first grade team but if he was on the feild for that long taking him off then made no sence to me, if there was any time id like him on the feild it would be when the scores are level and we are in feild goal range

greeneyed

First Grade
BAY25 said:
I have never supported Brad Drew and never will!
His discraceful display of football against the warriors didn't surprise me, as he has been playing the same way all year. What surprised me was the fact that he got another spot in the team, and how many of you forget all the games he had done nothing, and are so willing to give him another shot.

Sorry Raider_69, but I disagree, he was not the man for the job, and should have been pulled off streight after his first forward pass. As I said before he may have scored the winning field goal in a few games this season, but if you watch them again he let in trys or caused those teams to catch up in the first place. That to me dosen't give him 'hero' status.

There is nothing special about him at all, and even though Carny dosn't have the size he was surely the better choice on the night.

I don't feel sorry for him in any way, and wish Huddersfield lots of luck as they are going to need it!

I disagree totally... he shouldn't have been pulled off after the forward pass... he should have been pulled off a few minutes later.. after the obstruction debacle...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
lol th forward pass was a joke, the obstruction was a disgrace and the attitude after game was the worst thing ive seen from a raider since the mullo V macca debarcle :evil:

greeneyed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
i dont think im getting my point across all that well here :lol:

Drew is sh*t, he should never have made it on the feild but if you had to pick something that brad drew is alright at mine would be feild goals and when this option was on the cards he was taken off

i have no doubts he wanted to be the hero to hit the feild goal and was only playing for himself but i found it odd that one of our best feild goal options was taken from the feild with only 8 minutes left and the scores level

personally i dont like drew one bit, he definatly should not be playing in our first grade team but if he was on the feild for that long taking him off then made no sence to me, if there was any time id like him on the feild it would be when the scores are level and we are in feild goal range

He already had one woeful shot at field goal. Plus he was stinking up the play so bad, he HAD TO COME OFF....... simple. And it should have been earlier. We should be criticising the coach for leaving him on so long, not for taking him off....

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea righto he had a shocker of an attempt but schif/macca (cant remember who) also had a fairly ordinary shot

im not critising elliot, it proved to be a good move and i didnt really mind that much but at the time my thoughts were simply "thats a bit odd, he is one of our best feild goal merchants... ahh its only Drew :lol: "

BAY72

Juniors
I find it funny,

All the people that wanted him in the team haven't tryed to defend him.

jed

First Grade
There's just no way to defend last weekend's performance. At least with Bulgarelli, there were one or two things that he didn't completely screw up. But Drew..... The only thing he did right was leave the field. Albeit too late for my liking.

azza

Juniors
Would make a great politician. Slow, innefficient, promises so much yet delivers so little, and a f**king waste of time and money.

thickos

First Grade
azza said:
Would make a great politician. Slow, innefficient, promises so much yet delivers so little, and a f**king waste of time and money.

:lol: :clap:

So true. BAY25 as I'm sure you remember I started a thread much much earlier in the season saying we needed the Nugget in the team. While at the time I did think this had merit I was also doing it to see what reaction it would get, to see what the others thought. After his run of shockers though I am with everyone else that the only position he should be in is Seat 72D on QF108 to London, then transferring on the next plane to Huddersfield. :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
ponner it depends where you're going to play him and if you guys are willing to pander to his ego... if he's playing hooker for you, he might not go so badly. At half, you're asking for trouble :lol:

Latest posts