What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Drew

hrundi99

First Grade
kris_man said:
The reason you all love it is: a) Fatty's comments, b) confirmation bias, and c) the snowball effect.

Thanks Dr Freud.

Seriously, it's a little rich telling people you don't know why they are thinking something.

hrundi99

First Grade
kris_man said:
I think there's some great Raiders players. Unforutnately, most of them have either been given to another club or are in Elliott's bad books. To name names: Lolesi, Payten

Payten was a fat cow who wanted to win the imaginary "who could throw the most impossible offloads" award. He had potential but ultimately didn't really do anything whilst at Canberra. I don't see him exactly carving it up at the moment even though he's done a good job of ditching the excess weight.

Lolesi was decent with the ball in his hands but his defence was weak. He's obviously improved that now, but you simply can't compare the Lolesi of now to the Lolesi of then to prove that management is stupid.

If he was playing this well then, then perhaps Graham or someone else wouldn't have been re-signed.

Apples and oranges.

Kris_man

Bench
1) it's a little rich telling ppl that you don't know why they are thinking something.
2) It's a bit rich, telling ppl you don't know, why they are thinking something.

- but yeah, point taken.

hrundi99

First Grade
Ah yes I understand that, but I agree with both points.

I'm retrospectively multi-tasking.

hrundi99

First Grade
ie.

The 2nd point was my original intention, but the first point is still valid because you've drawn a conclusion without any detail to back it up.

jed

First Grade
raiders_lover_18 said:
what is this an english lesson. #-o

Indeed. Just 2 pointers though: (1) You should have a capital letter on "What" as it is the start of a new sentence. (2) The fact that you're posing a question necessitates the use of a question mark.

ball boy

Bench
and you can also change it around to say What's this an English leason?

hey jed this isnt about footy should we get back on topic or what?