What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braith Anasta

Monk

Referee
hey,
based on Braith's awesome form all year do you guys reckon
he deserves the AUS no:6 jersey 4 the Tri Nations
with lockyer being ruled out...

if not who should get it???

RWB

Bench
Yes, he should be named in the 25 man squad along with Thurston and Prince.

As for Rogers :sarcasm:

2 True Blues

Coach
He did play well this season, when he shook off that injury that he carried throughout most of the last season.

FirstHitup

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
are you aware souths have their own sub forum?

No, not at all.. :roll:

Keep working on that wrist buddy... and tell yourself your the man.. :lol:

Monk

Referee
ur 1 of them dudes that just hangs around where he is not wanted...
like a leech

RoostarGirl

Juniors
I was thinking the same thing, every thread that is opened they comment.....sorry I don't get it.....its okay I think I've worked it out...THEY HAVE NO LIFE THESE SOUTHS FANS THAT FREQUENT OUR SUB FORUM

FirstHitup

RoostarGirl said:
I was thinking the same thing, every thread that is opened they comment.....sorry I don't get it.....its okay I think I've worked it out...THEY HAVE NO LIFE THESE SOUTHS FANS THAT FREQUENT OUR SUB FORUM

Some posters like Rugby League and like to discuss all topics regardless of the team.

No life? What an in-depth evaluation of our personal lives. :crazy:

RWB

Bench
FirstHitup said:
Prince/Thurston as our halves would kill it.. Anasta telegraphs it or bombs it all game.

If that is all he does it just made your team look even worse last night :lol:

Monk

Referee
yeh, stupid souffs,
whenever they are getting their but kicked they just pay off the ref and start throwing puches everywhere...

and fa'alogo htis a man who wasn't looking, f**king grub

LOL you say we act like we've won a grand final. first time in 18 years you finish above us and YOU act like you won a grand final. jealousy. run along dickhead

FirstHitup said:
You won a nothing game. Your season highlight is beating us in a regular season game as your grand final. Enjoy the extra weeks holiday losers.

Anasta and Fittler should stop the grass cutting of other players wives and concentrate on getting to the semi-finals next season. Or at least take boxing lessons to try and back up their tough talk to the media (gee they'd not want to bump into Fa'alogo in the street).

Anasta got smashed and I clapped and cheered. He throws punches at a guy half his size who is being held back.. yep- a dog of the highest order. I guess he thought he had a better chance after the first wake up call.

Keep working on it children... in one season we have overtaken your rubbish side and all the officials Uncle Nick puts into the NRL head office won't win you another comp for decades..

I pray we all bump into each other at the first game next season and we'll see who backs what up wankers.
first hit up,

your 1/2 bake number seven threw punches that would make the high light reel in a netball tournament,

faalogo king hit a guy who was unsuspecting!! hardly something to be proud of!! and yet failed to sit him on his ass, send him to boxing lessons along with JT who won his last fight by 60m

as for you you poor excuse for a person, you would only condone his actions cause you would be someone of the same mentality, king hit someone and think then that you have a victory!

Latest posts