What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braith Anasta

ozzie

Bench
Dave Q said:
The old trick was his grappling of Dave.

Anyway, we wont agree, so I'm happy to leave it there as Girl suggests.

Theres somr finals to worry about-hopefully longer than a few hours more!

See you next year.

how did your semi go? Just remind me again!! Are you going to the Semi next week.

Here is a little slogan you guys should wear on your tee-shirts with pride

"The crappiest team ever to make the 8 - Souths"

ozzie

Bench
you asked me to lock it - naah just got rid of your trash - like you asked me to - come again soon - I need to sort the weeds out of the chaf and you will make great practice

ozzie

Bench
Dave Q said:
The old trick was his grappling of Dave.

Anyway, we wont agree, so I'm happy to leave it there as Girl suggests.

Theres somr finals to worry about-hopefully longer than a few hours more!

See you next year.

can't remember him being mentioned in grapples before - does anyone else

RoostarGirl

Juniors
guttermouth said:
what a low life you dont like what you read so you delete it:shock: :shock: :shock: i have the power:p :p

Oh for the record I would have done the same thing if i'd seen your post before Ozzie. I am also a mod of this Roosters forum and swearing like that won't be tolerated.

Dave Q

Coach
ozzie said:
how did your semi go? Just remind me again!! Are you going to the Semi next week.

Here is a little slogan you guys should wear on your tee-shirts with pride

"The crappiest team ever to make the 8 - Souths"

At least we made the semi's unlike youse Rooster wumps.

And as for your slogan work,the ALP should hire you to work for the Liberal campaign, then again the way things are going you might get a call from a desperate John Howard anyway.

Roosters-crappiest team ever to not make the 8, celebrating 100 years of proud underachievement by not making it (again).

Lock me in ozzie!!

ozzie

Bench
Dave Q said:
At least we made the semi's unlike youse Rooster wumps.

And as for your slogan work,the ALP should hire you to work for the Liberal campaign, then again the way things are going you might get a call from a desperate John Howard anyway.

Roosters-crappiest team ever to not make the 8, celebrating 100 years of proud underachievement by not making it (again).

Lock me in ozzie!!
you can't use my slogan - now come on - be original - lol

I don't mind having a stoush with you at least you are a very passionate rabbit fan (but I do feel sorry for you) is guttermouth one of yours?

Dave Q

Coach
ozzie said:
you can't use my slogan - now come on - be original - lol

I don't mind having a stoush with you at least you are a very passionate rabbit fan (but I do feel sorry for you) is guttermouth one of yours?

I tried to offer the paw of friendship ozzie and I dont know if guttermouth is one of ours. He's looking good for that honour.

As Ive said at Souths LU, I'll concede that the Roosters did better than I thought you would.

Only team to give Melbourne a no-nonesense and well-deserved fugging lesson.

That was a highlight for the Roosters and a victory relished by the rest of the league including me.

But apart from that, barf!!

ozzie

Bench
so you don't think the hiding we gave you was not a highlight for us? It was a low light as far as your supporters go - you know the old SouthsVRoosters thing. Oh I'm a staunch Labour supporter -

Dave Q

Coach
ozzie said:
so you don't think the hiding we gave you was not a highlight for us? It was a low light as far as your supporters go - you know the old SouthsVRoosters thing. Oh I'm a staunch Labour supporter -

No you beat Storm fair and square, against us you cheated.

No, more correctly, Anasta cheated. :p

Dave Q

Coach
ozzie said:

I dont think there any liberal supporters left anymore Ozzie.

The rate rises are hurting us westie scum.

We dont care if the reserve bank sets the rates, thats immaterial.

We just look for someone to blame.

We turn on the telly and someone in the federal government is telling us these are the most prosperous times ever.

All us stupid nerks see is extra mortgage repayments of $100 a month and $1.30 a litre petrol.

And thats enough to make this electorate cactus as far as the liberals are concerned.

And all our troops are doing in Iraq these days is protecting the Japanese engineers.

They can do that in Japan if they want.

Howard doesnt want any casualties. Not before an election.

ozzie

Bench
I don't mind peace keepers but being Bush's bunnies does me - excuse the pun.

I have never trusted Howard since the day he got into power. Labour took over from Liberals after Howard was Treasurer and found we were nearly broke. He is just a sleeze bag and coming from someone who has close ties with the Govt he is not liked there either. Touble is there is no one to take his place.

Spoke to a guard at Parliament House I know when I was over there last week and his own words were "It's just like when the parliament knew Labour was going and Liberals were coming in - there is a lot of shredding going on and the Liberals are sour. They know they are gone -that's why the election will be put back as far as possible"

Monk

Referee
exactly...
whats even the point of voting..every 1 nos rudd will win but coz if u vote howerd hell just put in costello after a year or two...
hes got no plans

Dave Q

Coach
Thats right, theres no plan except that Costello will take power in a couple of years.

And he's the one yakking on about our excellent economy while the rates go up all the time.

Prices are going up everywhere. I'm putting them up at work for the customers-passing on the slug.

In a land of the credit card, high mortgage rates and AWA's people dont like that.

The reserve bank sets the rates, but behind this, the government creates the economic climate that forces the reserve bank's hand.

To tell people they have nothing to do with it, well thats crud.

Kids today will never be able to afford a house. Thats not a fair go.

Shred away!

ozzie

Bench
If you remember Howard got on the back of not offerring any policies. Then started to make changes in Government which were unpopular and his line was "but they weren't core promises" Talk about petrol prices - it used to cost me $8.00 per day to travel to Canberra and back - now it is $15.00

Dave Q

Coach
"core policies" lol

Up here in Sydney it costs us $15.00 to spit.

Theres not a lot of anger up here about Howard, people are just sick of the sight of him.

You can get a job anywhere if you like to be paid $2.00 an hour.

People are so busy working overtime to earn the same amount they were earning a few years ago, they dont even recognise their family anymore.

Theres no balance.

This country is fugged the way its going.

I'm a boss, I hire and fire, and I'm sick of Howard too.