What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brandon Smith

Canard

Immortal
The Roosters are clearly trying to get him to leave, and don't want his dud contract on their books.

Diesel

Referee
I hope he gets the help and support he needs, be it at the roosters or elsewhere, but other flip side, it’s nice for shot to be happening at the roosters

Saxon

Bench
Wonder if he does a prodigal son and goes back to Storm on a lesser contract or Easts making up the rest
Can't see it myself.
1. Brandon wants to play hooker, and that ain't gonna happen unless something happens to Harry.
2. Brandon burned a few bridges when he left Storm. Some of the things he had to say have not been forgotten.
3. Bellamy isn't likely to let a tearaway Brandon anywhere near Storm's young and impressionable players and Munster.

It always seemed like a weird fit. He'd be better off under Bellamy again or Wayne at Souths. Maybe the Wahs as well. It would be harder to source the product.
If he wanted to play 13 and take over Tohu when he finishes up then yea for sure, otherwise I think Egan suits us better at 9.

But he needs to sort his shit out. Love the guy, especially in a Kiwis jersey, but he's in his 8th year of first grade. Should've outgrown the larrakin shit by now.

Like how the Chad owes Jimmy Maloney half of all his contract dollars for making him look like a first grader B Smith owes C Smith and Harry Grant for convincing the Roosters he's a hooker.
B Smith isn’t a bad player just extremely unfit and lazy, lucky to get a solid 20 minutes out of him before the performance drops off the cliff

Canard

Immortal
Can't see it myself.
1. Brandon wants to play hooker, and that ain't gonna happen unless something happens to Harry.
2. Brandon burned a few bridges when he left Storm. Some of the things he had to say have not been forgotten.
3. Bellamy isn't likely to let a tearaway Brandon anywhere near Storm's young and impressionable players and Munster.
Yep he publicly stated, whilst still at the Storm, that he rubs one out every night dreaming of winning the GF at the Roosters.

He also shat on them, saying they have a drinking culture. Which is hilarious, as his weight has ballooned at the Roosters, and I'm sure it's not all from pie eating.

Dropped all together - they’re trying to push him out. An admission he was an either a terrible buy, or SuperCoach Robinson has failed with him.
I say a little out of column A, a little out of column B.
Best thing Roosters could do is move him to 13, or the bench as a middle (and emergency 9), just as the Storm did - that’s where he’s best. Bellamy didn’t want him at 9 for long stints.

By your logic, my club tried to push Latrell Mitchell and Joseph Manu out of the club when they were dropped to NSW Cup? I love how for some people a + b = Apple

Latest posts