What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brayden Williame

getsmarty

Immortal
Apparently Dragons trying to sign this guy from Catalans. Not the big name you’d hope for, but as a left centre he still looks like an upgrade on Euan.

Isn't Euan a right centre ??? Would be a replacement for Lafai...But WHY....have some promising Juniors coming through.

redVinme

Juniors
Reported as 189cm and 89kg.
We have juniors coming through and I don't know if it's just because our centres are so shit. But f**k it give him a crack. He'd be cheap and an upgrade. If he's a gem that's great if not the fegai bros as well as sse will put pressure on him and take his spot. Maybe we can trade for lafai

Bench
Looks OK, has some speed, but why sign him and that would stop our juniors getting a run.
I don’t think he would come here as a CC player.
I will believe it when he supposedly gets here. I have no faith in Millward

Dragonsamy

Bench
If he comes would be ready made replacement for Lafai but would mcroadblock use him.
If not would be a waste I would have him in the team

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Maybe as Gasnier noted to earlier and I tend to agree, centre is not a coveted position anymore. The way the game is played these days wingers are as valuable as props and fullbacks are like 5/8s maybe they are just looking for someone who can defend a 3 on 2, attack a 3 on 2 but doesn’t cost the earth. If so I’m for it. Matt Cooper would be great in 2020, Gasnier would be wasted and probably have to play fullback.

Dragsters

First Grade
I remember him in the NRL a few years back.

Looks to have a decent turn of pace over 50m with a good step and fend.

He looks to have developed confidence in his game.

If cheap, might be worth a look.

We simply can't keep trotting out the same centres expecting different results.

The sooner the Fegai twins develop the better...

Latest posts