What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brazil v Australia (Game 28)

lockyno1

Post Whore
you know now this sucks as we have no advantage whatsoever going into the croatia game! Hey if its 0-0 who goes through?

mickdo

Coach
Citizen.Eras3d said:
Doesn't matter if they beat us 10-0, we still only have to draw with Croatia and get through (assuming Japan doesn't beat Brazil).
Yup. And we didn't cop any second yellows, so should have a full deck. Croatia have lost their central defender though...

Cammo

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Tripe, he hardly let in a goal for AC Milan this yr.

You can sit behind your keyboard and think you know better than Hiddink, while Hiddink is the one who has got us to where we are now and has also led to second in the group at this stage.

Kalac is not better than Schwarzer. The Netherlands game proved that.

Big Mick

Referee
Total Freekicks:
Brazil 31
Australia 8

And that my friends is where the game was won.

On this performance. We'll beat Croatia. I don't care if they only lost to Brazil 1-0. We were the better team tonight.

Misanthrope

Staff member
See, now I know you guys might hate me for saying this but this is EXACTLY why Kalak should have been in goals! I am uncomfortable at the best of times with Scwartzer!

Since nobody else seems to have called you on it...

You're a f**king idiot. Kalac has shown time and time again to be a non-event at international level. You say he plays for AC Milan? Christ, he plays off the bench! He's not starting regularly, only when the first string keeper is out. Yeah, he's all class. :roll:

It was a shoddy attempt at save by Schwarzer (on the Adriano goal) but what has Kalac done to earn any support? Schwarzer's saves got us to the World Cup, they earned us the draw against Holland, and there's no chance in hell 'spider' could have done the same.

Cammo

Bench
CWBush said:
Since nobody else seems to have called you on it...

You're a f**king idiot. Kalac has shown time and time again to be a non-event at international level. You say he plays for AC Milan? Christ, he plays off the bench! He's not starting regularly, only when the first string keeper is out. Yeah, he's all class. :roll:

It was a shoddy attempt at save by Schwarzer (on the Adriano goal) but what has Kalac done to earn any support? Schwarzer's saves got us to the World Cup, they earned us the draw against Holland, and there's no chance in hell 'spider' could have done the same.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I think locky has a crush on Kalac. Get a room you two :lol: