What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Bad

bileduct

Coach
Skyler was the star of the new episode.

This was the first episode I really liked her.

Oh, and Marie too.

Springs

First Grade
Liked Marie's reaction. Wanted to see Junior's as well.

f**k Skyler and her idiotic devotion to that merkin Walt. A few eps ago she wanted him to die. Hope she's in prison soon. Marie's slap was the best part of the episode.

natheel

Coach
Slow episode but can't wait for next week. I can see it'll be hank and Marie vs Walt and skyler

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Liked Marie's reaction. Wanted to see Junior's as well.

f**k Skyler and her idiotic devotion to that merkin Walt. A few eps ago she wanted him to die. Hope she's in prison soon. Marie's slap was the best part of the episode.

Skyler has been foreshadowed to be killed since the start of season 5. Maybe a red herring but this show takes foreshadowing very seriously

Haffa

Danish

Referee
Anyone seen the 'Easter egg' for the lotto numbers? 34, 59, 20, 106, 36, 52 = https://maps.google.com/maps?q=%2B34%C2%B0+59%27+20.00%22,+-106%C2%B0+36%27+52%22&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8722093ac24cc0a3:0x4d20f50d7b419f92,%2B34%C2%B0+59%27+20.00%22,+-106%C2%B0+36%27+52%22&gl=us&ei=U08SUvT3Jcz_4APH7oH4BA&ved=0CC8Q8gEwAA

Whether there is anything else to it, I'm not sure Just thought it was funny that the lotto numbers are the location for the studio the show is filmed.

Thats pretty funny.

The lotto numbers in the show is the location of his hidden cash. I was wondering when watching it if punching them into google maps would bring up anything interesting.

Sleep

Juniors
Best show I've ever seen on television. Sad that there's only six episodes left but I'm glad they're closing it out before it got stale/ridiculous.

Walter poisoned Brock with the Lily of the Valley plant. He had Huell steal Jesse's cigarette with the ricin to have him think Gus was behind it so he got him on board.

I'd bet money Skylar and Walt don't make it out alive. I think Hank comes out on top in the end though severely conflicted.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
His plan was simply ludicrous.

He poisons Brock somehow with a plant that has similar effects as ricin. He then has the ricin cigarette lifted so Jesse thinks it was Walt so he would go and confront him.

He then hopes he can trick Jesse into believing Gus poisoned Brock to frame him. It's a crazy plan

His plan to kill Gus is equally as crazy. Hector has to hate Gus enough to agree to blowing himself up, tyrus has to be watching the dea building, Gus has to hate Hector enough to walk into a trap after showing almost supernatural levels of paranoia to avoid the car bomb.

Yet it all falls into place. Walt is a good judge of a person

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Go back and watch the last scene of season 4.

Also before that when Walt is sitting by the pool and he is spinning the gun on the table and it eventually ends up spinning onto the Lilly of the valley and the camera pans in on Walt looking at it.

Can't remember what episode that happens in but after he gets the gun obviously. Ill see if I can find it
LTOQkVL.jpg

Its from the episode end times

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
Hang on hang on hang on

If he went to the trouble of lifting the ricin, why not use that on Brock instead of the Lily of the valley? Was the Lily essentially non-lethal and he only wanted to fool Jesse but not risk actually killing the kid?

BDR

First Grade
Yes, the Lily of the Valley wasn't lethal. I think that even after all he's done Walt still draws the line at murdering kids.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Walts plan is such a batmans gambit that its hard to really determine his exact motivations. Ricin poisonings are a pretty big deal in this post 911 world. That is why Jesse is interviewed by the feds over it.