What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch GONE!!!

Martli

Coach
Massive blow. We're losing all our hot talent to the Superleague, this has got to stop.

lolFinch :lol:

Martli

Coach
My only concern is who's next now.

Aidan Kirk perhaps? I don't think the NRL could possibly recover for that 1-2 punch...

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
so who had in their sides in the LU CEO comps? isn't alot of spare halfbacks left in LU2

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
f**king Finch, i hated him when he first came from the roosters, but he has really grown on me and it will be a shame to see him go.

sharko

Juniors
What a dog he is that Finch..one of the Eels experienced players but goes doggo after 4 weeks to play in the glorified reserve grade comp that is English SL...sends a great messgae to the young Eels about commitment and honouring a contract.

LOL FINCH!!!!!!!!

What the hell do we do now?
Who will cut out pass to Row G?
Who will kick balls into the SCG?
Who will cry on the field?
Who will carry the legacy of being booted out of a team because of the fans?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will, however, thank LOLFINCH for sticking around an extra week to put in his best performance for the Roosters.

Thanks Finchy.

Didgi

LOL FINCH!!!!!!!!

What the hell do we do now?
Who will cut out pass to Row G?
Who will kick balls into the SCG?
Who will cry on the field?
Who will carry the legacy of being booted out of a team because of the fans?

1) Rejoice
2) Slater is developing nicely
3) Wendell Sailor
4) Ben Ikin when interviewing a player whose team has just beaten the Broncos
5) :sarcasm:

Drinks are on the house!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I can't believe noone's posted this yet:

lolfinch27ya.gif

Karmawave

Bench
Already talk he isn't going to UK and will be signing with another club here in the NRL within 2 weeks.

Sir Biffo

Bench
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/sport/nrl/story/0,26746,25307360-5003409,00.html

BRETT Finch could be playing with another NRL club within a fortnight after seeking a shock release from Parramatta last night. Contrary to reports elsewhere, the livewire halfback will not accept a lucrative deal with a UK Super League club and hopes to play the rest of the season with another club in Australia.

While the Eels have not confirmed to Finch’s management that they will release him, it is understood Penrith and St George are already circling for his signature.

The Daily Telegraph has also been told a fallout with coach Daniel Anderson is at the root of Finch’s stunning decision to want a release.

It is believed that the final staw came when Finch was switched to hooker with 20 minutes to go in the Eels game against the Roosters last Friday night. Finch reportedly blew up on the field when he was give the orders.