What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch GONE!!!

_Johnsy

Referee
As bad as Perry was..at least he could pass and his kicking game was decent..Finch can do neither:lol:

Surely you jest, if I had to chose between Finch and Perry, Finch in a heartbeat. Probably a good indicator is the Finc is playing NRL. Is Perry even getting a run in the QLD Cup ?

Bench
This is why the idiots who think Funch is good need to sit up and listen. We had the EXACT same starting forward pack in 05 as we did in 02, 03 and 04 BARRING Fletcher leaving at the end of 02 and Tupou emerging in 2004, which meant Crocker was promoted to full time starting 11 in 03. And, I had actually forgotten that 2004 was the year Tupou burst onto the scene and was tearing the opposition apart. But, he couldn't continue that form because Funch delivered hospital passes like he was a Medibank private delivery boy.

LOLFUNCH couldn't step up to the next level, simple as that.

Parramatta 2007, same deal. Couldn't step up to the next level to be the difference.

That's why that idiot Noa talking about Funch being no better than Cronk is wrong. Cronk stepped up to take control of his team and win a premiership, Funch didn't. Parramatta 2007, Roosters 2003,2004 would win the Premiership with Cronk at halfback.

Fair enough that anybody would look like a world beater when Brad Fittler is winning games for you, but we won a premiership without him and lost two with him.

He f**ked up a glorious oppurtunity to go on the attack in the 2004 and we were left with a dead lock breaking field goal.

Who the f**k kicks a dead lock breaking field goal in the 30th minute of the Grand Final? No, really, who does this? Brett Funch, that's who.
Finch was the Roosters best player in the 2004 GF.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
lol.. poor finchy can't win around here. 2nd in try assists and line-break assists of any halfback in the comp. if you think parramatta are losing because of brett finch, you are sorely mistaken. bloke tries his guts out every game, and his stats really arn't too bad. seems he does one thing wrong in a game and it's LOLFINCH time again.

while i don't rate him amongst the best halfbacks in the comp, he's a solid first grader at worst. who would want to be parramattas halfback at the moment? their fans crucify you... and your team doesn't turn up for you either.

Very well said!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Surely you jest, if I had to chose between Finch and Perry, Finch in a heartbeat. Probably a good indicator is the Finc is playing NRL. Is Perry even getting a run in the QLD Cup ?

Last time I looked Finch is not playing NRL now..and yes I'd rather Perry as he aint a whinging sook.

KHunt

Juniors
Finch > S Perry, and the later managed to win a GF as a starting 1/2 :crazy::crazy:

f**k ME DEAD you must stupider that you look. Where do I start. I never said Perry was better than him. Finch > S Perry still doesn't hide from the fact that FINCH IS f**king AWFUL. That's what 99% of Raiders, Roosters and Eels fans have said. So why did you choose me, a Broncos fan and bring up a pointless debate about something unrelated to the topic in hand? Broncos fans know Shane was just as f**king awful, yet he still managed to win a premiership. Whats your point :?

First that thread about you claim I was making origin as an excuse for the Broncos poor finishing to their years. Second you gloat about Dragons beating us past 8 games. Now this. The Broncos obsession continues.

Wannabe Queenslander.

Dazzat

First Grade
Ability has got nothing to do with Finch's dumping ... try attitude.

Perry may not have been ultra talented, but he saw every game of NRL that he played as a bonus. He put the team first.

From what I know of Finch, he's got attitude, but it's the type that's detrimental to the team, particularly for a halfback.

Great halfback talent + negative attitude = poor team performance
Moderate halfback talent + positive attitude = good team performance

The halfback's attitude will make or break a team, and Daniel Anderson knew that.

Finch was the Roosters best player in the 2004 GF.

LOL

Who the f**k is this bloke?

Finch cost us a f**king attacking oppurtunity and kicked a motherf**king field goal in the first half.

All you wanks who see finch twice a season when he plays against your team have no right to speak on him. He was not our best player that night.