What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch, remember him?

Craig Johnston

First Grade
those that criticised DA heavily for his decision at the start of the season.....come get a serve of humble pie...............:D

caylo

Bench
deadset KK played better at halfback in the few games he played this year then finch had in 2 year. Robson, a guy who has spent 5 years in reserve grade has shown finch to be the worst player to play 250 games, and origin. I can not believe that we were paying him 350K and we where able to sign Poore and Shakelton for his money...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
LOL@DaFinchy, and LOL@Gould etc, he was crap, and we're getting 5 times better results from our current halves on less money combined plus alot more.

Were there any? :-k
a few people in the media questioned the decision laurie daley said finch was 'one of the best halfbacks in the comp' which nearly made me fall out of my chair actually the bulldogs tonight reminded me of finch in that loss to the roosters when we had 56 tackles in their 20 and couldnt score mind you he was throwing up crap kicks all night where the bulldogs attacked pretty well but just ran into a blue and gold brick wall it was great to see

Last edited:

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Who doubted DA? From what i can remember, most parra fans were rejoicing when he got punted. It was the media that cried blue murder. The best business decision of the century. I love DA.

Apey

Staff member
wasn't doing wonders for your team, but is doing pretty well at Storm imo..

wasn't doing wonders for your team, but is doing pretty well at Storm imo..
he goes ok at 5/8 with a forward pack making metres and a good halfback beside him but he's not a halfbacks arsehole himself too slow getting his kicks away and not enough variety he either kicks for touch which often goes out on the full, puts up a bomb or kicks it down the fullbacks throat thats about his limit

Parra Steve

Juniors
The only people questioning the decision were Finch's friends and certain parts of the media. DA can now feel happy that he made the correct decisoin.

SCoops

Juniors
Nope, who is he again.

From the few games I have watched him play with the Storm, he has not once made me think it was a mistake.

Glad he is gone.

Coops

Latest posts