What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brett kimmorley

Thomo.

First Grade
samshark said:
Guys, I lived in England for 5 years and the Sun newspaper is a piece of tabloid trash that often runs stories which have no credibility or truth to them. Think Rebecca Wilson and Womens Day (my wife tells me) and multiply them by 10 and you have the Sun.

The guys on the Bradford forum or whatever forum in England it is should know that.

Kimorley's not going anywhere. Relax!

exactly!

carinashark

First Grade
But what if he did? Do we have a young gun like Smith ( EELs) or would we go for an older more mature player or just move Dykes to No7? I know its just speculation .
Carinashark

Nige has been unhappy as far back as last year, in the last match vs cowboys he want happy and very apparent.

He hasnt received any of the same quality ball he did at Bulldogs, he also joined the club to play under anderson and that never eventuated.

The other thing that would help Nige go to england is a lot of kiwi players are able to get around import rule and qualify as locals, or maybe heading abck to warriors to link up with his old mate Steve Price

Macca

Coach
I might be moving to Adelaide anyway, what's your point?

Seriously I really don't rate him as a halfback. Takes alot of terrible options.

chili pepper

Bench
McSharkie said:
I might be moving to Adelaide anyway, what's your point?

Seriously I really don't rate him as a halfback. Takes alot of terrible options.

I thought it was a done deal

Latest posts