What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brett kimmorley

Booyah

Bench
warren said:
lets not forget melbourne were without Scott Hill from very early on. yes the win is great, though melbourne werent exactly at full strength.

I doubt he would have made much of a difference anyway. He hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire this year.

And the rumour about Noddy is just that. A rumour.

Mako

Juniors
Well thats exactly the sort of confirmation that is needed - another forum !!!!!!!!!

Special K

Coach
Remember wigan fans tellings us they had signed Noddy then it was shown they signed Dennis Moran.

If Bradford had Opes as coach yes - Noddy would be gone. But Noddy and his young family are staying around guys.

warren

Juniors
Booyah said:
I doubt he would have made much of a difference anyway. He hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire this year.

You reckon? i think that being a player down, regardless of which player it is is a huge disadvantage. and i think them no having a proper utility on their bench didnt help their cause aswell.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
LoL, problems!

To tell the truth, I hope Noddy stay's with you guys.
Paul Deacon is brilliant, It's not as if Noddy's actually been any good, you guys were on sky today he played an alright game.

But I'm sticking with Deacon, I'd rather not see any of our over seas players come off qouta as there all playing good at the mo!

Mako

Juniors
DrewBeliever said:
I'm not saying that's confirmation, I'm just letting you know what the Bradford Bulls fans are saying- moron!

You posted that you were told by a bulls player that it was true and then you posted a link. That would indicate you were using the link as your confirmation.

So, firstly if you are going to post a link perhaps consider offering an explanation of it.

Second, if I am a moron that would still make me about 6 levels higher on the idiocy ladder than you.

Thanks and fugg off!

DrewBeliever

Juniors
If I'd of actually posted the link with the message I originally wrote, then yes I could understand!

Which I didn't.

Why would, what a Bradford player told ME, be written and confirmed on a message or internet site?

ghoti

Bench
If Noddy goes (which he isn't...take this as a hypothetical) does that leave us open to snab Deacon? I'm sure he'd like to have a go in the NRL...and if the Nod is leaving, surely we'd have the money for a straight swap.

Deacon would go alright in the NRL I reckon.

chili pepper

Bench
Considering that there are no half-backs on the market to replace him it's highly unlikely we'd release him.

Maybe he's looking at some sort of Johns type stint after the season is over?

The Nulla #2

Bench
Its True........

The Young man from cronulla who wears the BIG Captain on his shoulders has decided to piss off and run with the bulls.

Good luck brett..

KIMMORLEY DROPPED......(ring A BELL??)

Latest posts