What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Morris - the most likeable player in the NRL era?

mxlegend99

Referee
Of course it is "only the knights". How do you reckon Penrith would go without Edwards, cleary, luai, api and kikau or souths without latrell, reynolds, walker, cook and su'a.

I know you don't want to admit it but it is pretty impressive.
Missing those guys Panthers would line up (IMO)

1. Crichton (unfortunately)
2. To'o
3. Momirovski
4. Naden
5. Staines
6. May
7. Burton
8. Leota
9. Kenny
10. JFH
11. Martin
12. Capewell
13. Yeo

14. Leniu
15. Eisenhuth
16. Sorensen / Hopgood
17. Salmon / Rennings

Would beat probably more than half the competition with that lineup. But the top 5 sides would more than likely smash it. Or atleast put a good margin on toward end of the game.

Roosters have done well through injuries largely due to having an awesome backup half. Same reason Panthers (Burton) and Souths (Benji) could go pretty well against most teams. But do it against a strong side and it likely won't be pretty

And loving it.

Thanks Max

itx84.jpg

Your kidding "they love a good milk" and "sooks" -- the blokes had a stellar career in the NRL/NSW and Australia and you post that nonsense - no examples cause you have none - gees are you related to Statler and Waldorf by chance

684e0610cdbd5b96d1a862eb45712b4f.gif

nope, just not on the Morris circlejerk like most seem to be. What does having a stellar career have to do with any of the things I mentioned about him/them? I never said they weren't talented; I said I didn't like some of their antics on field, like staying down and miraculously getting straight back up to play the ball when a penalty is/isn't blown. You'd have to be an absolutely blinded by your love for them to never notice it over the years.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Missing those guys Panthers would line up (IMO)

1. Crichton (unfortunately)
2. To'o
3. Momirovski
4. Naden
5. Staines
6. May
7. Burton
8. Leota
9. Kenny
10. JFH
11. Martin
12. Capewell
13. Yeo

14. Leniu
15. Eisenhuth
16. Sorensen / Hopgood
17. Salmon / Rennings

Would beat probably more than half the competition with that lineup. But the top 5 sides would more than likely smash it. Or atleast put a good margin on toward end of the game.

Roosters have done well through injuries largely due to having an awesome backup half. Same reason Panthers (Burton) and Souths (Benji) could go pretty well against most teams. But do it against a strong side and it likely won't be pretty
Manly (who haven't been in the 8 all season) would have beaten Penrith last week without Cleary, Korisau, et al. I think you're overestimating the strength of the rest of the squad. The Roosters have done exceptionally well under the circumstances. The teams at the top usually have good fortune with injuries, Penrith are no exception.

Latest posts