What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart found not guilty of sexual assault

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors
If she says he did and he's too drunk to remember, what does that say?

If Stewart refused to talk or answer any questions in the police interview and has not made a statement since.. when has he made the statement "I was too drunk to remember" as the Telecrap reports numbnuts? :crazy:

Eels Dude

Coach
The witnesses said he was to drunk to remember... those words never left his mouth... Who are the witnesses again?

Um... how would the witnesses know he was too drunk to remember? Only he knows what he remembers so he must have told people that was the case.

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors
Ahhh so he told all the alleged witnesses he was so drunk he can't remember what happened.. all makes total sense now, case closed.

Eels Dude

Coach
If Stewart refused to talk or answer any questions in the police interview and has not made a statement since.. when has he made the statement "I was too drunk to remember" as the Telecrap reports numbnuts? :crazy:

To other people of course... friends, family, random people when he was drunk off hid head. I don't think he's been sitting back with his lips cemented together for the past 5 days.

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors
To other people of course... friends, family, random people when he was drunk off hid head. I don't think he's been sitting back with his lips cemented together for the past 5 days.

Oh so friends and family have called the Telecrap and said something along the lines of "Brett told me he was too drunk to remember anything".. FFS!

Eels Dude

Coach
Oh so friends and family have called the Telecrap and said something along the lines of "Brett told me he was too drunk to remember anything".. FFS!

Of course not. These little things spread though. The media are a devious sneaky bunch and there's always a way of getting your info if you try hard enough.

manlyrule1972

Juniors
Where did I say he ever made a statement? Even if he did we are never going to know the contents. I'm unsure of what your point is.

Alright.. I see that I am wasting my time trying to get people to use their brain and add 2 and 2 together... Go stick your head back into the Telegragh... with people like you around, no wonder they sell so many copies.

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors
Of course not. These little things spread though. The media are a devious sneaky bunch and there's always a way of getting your info if you try hard enough.

OMFG! :sarcasm:

Or there's just people that believe everything that is said by the media :crazy:

Eels Dude

Coach
Alright.. I see that I am wasting my time trying to get people to use their brain and add 2 and 2 together... Go stick your head back into the Telegragh... with people like you around, no wonder they sell so many copies.

No worries. I'm sick of responding to one eyed Manly fans who decide to throw petty insults around instead of responding to a reasonable argument in a dignified way.

Eels Dude

Coach
All i'm going to say to you Manly boys is that it doesn't matter what you've read, heard etc I don't think even you should be disputing the fact that it's 100% guarenteed that Brett Stewart was completely drunk off his chops on Friday night. If you do not believe THAT, then you're living in a fantasy world. That's not going to help in relation to him responding to these allegations one bit. He may have done nothing wrong, it may have been a misunderstanding, however if his version of events revolved around him having way too much to drink then it's not a good look.

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors
I've never said he wasn't drunk..

I'm just questioning how the Telecrap knows Stewart said this and replying to people on here that championing it.