What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart to the Roosters according to the beetroot face

We heard it from foreskin face first :lol:

DRAW a fat line through rumours linking Brett Stewart to the Roosters next year.

It. Will. Not. Happen.

The Bondi club is committed to a youth recruitment policy. Stewart's age (27) - and knee injuries - have ruled him out. The star fullback is now more likely to stay at Manly, albeit not on the $600,000-a-year deal that was originally discussed.

Struggling under intense cap pressure, the Sea Eagles have worked hard to find new third-party backers that will enable them to keep more stars than first thought.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...penrith-panthers/story-e6frexnr-1226313862337

Brett Stewart re-signs a month later :lol: well done foreskin face. The same bloke who said Kearney was the second best coach in the league last year

JohnLawrence

Juniors
for mine it would be Mini for another year and groom somebody thats already here makes sense dont you think cheers

Yes it does John. Ask yourself: when was the last time something was done at this club that made sense? Lol. FFS the club doesn't even want their captain, how often does that happen?

JohnLawrence

Juniors
Mini is playing some great footy so I'd have no worries about giving him another year I also think we owe it to him it's called LOYALITY cheers

Last edited:

eozsmiles

Bench
Mini is playing some great footy so I'd have no worries about giving him another year I also think we owe it to him it's called LOYALITY cheers

Well you've got what you wanted mate. Regardless of loyalty I think Mini is going well enough to have another year.