What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian McClennan Sacked

Loudstrat

Coach
I thought that was a crap interview. The shock jock drove the agenda, rather than let the interview develop. Anyone knows the delicate negotiations and the need for privacy, especially IF they are trying to get a coach to break a contract. "You got Bellamy's number? Have you called him? YEEEESSSSS! HE'S CALLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *load blown*

The gimp was trying to drag everyone the club ever signed into the drama - they even mentioned Dean Bell ffs!

I loved the intelligence of the Warriors fans who phoned in too - "We loved Bluey, he's a legend, everyone wanted him - and you are a f*ckwit for signing him" :lol::lol:

Scurrah did well I thought. No way someone like Bullfrog, Fitzy, Cullen or Richo would put up with that sh*t.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
I thought that was a crap interview. The shock jock drove the agenda, rather than let the interview develop. Anyone knows the delicate negotiations and the need for privacy, especially IF they are trying to get a coach to break a contract. "You got Bellamy's number? Have you called him? YEEEESSSSS! HE'S CALLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *load blown*

The gimp was trying to drag everyone the club ever signed into the drama - they even mentioned Dean Bell ffs!

I loved the intelligence of the Warriors fans who phoned in too - "We loved Bluey, he's a legend, everyone wanted him - and you are a f*ckwit for signing him" :lol::lol:

Scurrah did well I thought. No way someone like Bullfrog, Fitzy, Cullen or Richo would put up with that sh*t.

yeah thats vietch's style... hes a f**king pest at the best of times.

i think the reference to dean bell was because he's in charge of player recruitment.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Dean Bell deserves to be mentioned, the recruitment has left a lot to be desired. He went on some fact finding tour of the UK and at this stage has seemingly only come back with a stamp on his passport.

Latest posts