What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian McClennan Sacked

Aragorn

First Grade
I just cant see Bellamy being a good fit for our Polynesian boys. Too big a culture clash, just like with Ando and Monie. I can just picture Bellamy swearing his head off at the team - and while that sort of shiet motivates your average fairdimkum aussie bloke, its not going to work with players who still live at home with their parents....

SilentOne

Juniors
I just cant see Bellamy being a good fit for our Polynesian boys. Too big a culture clash, just like with Ando and Monie. I can just picture Bellamy swearing his head off at the team - and while that sort of shiet motivates your average fairdimkum aussie bloke, its not going to work with players who still live at home with their parents....

That's exactly why Bellamy should be there, those players need to grow up, harden up and become men.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Bellamy? Brown? Do the Warriors have bucket loads of cash to pay off these coaches current contracts?

Kearney odds on, surely?

As for Bluey - legend of a bloke. Shame it didn't work out. Expect London will be interested in him

Loudstrat

Coach
In all the Bellamy fap - it will me a MASSIVE task to get him to your first pre-season session by November. Isnt he signed to Melbourne until the end of 2014?

SilentOne

Juniors
In all the Bellamy fap - it will me a MASSIVE task to get him to your first pre-season session by November. Isnt he signed to Melbourne until the end of 2014?

the end of 2013 and wasn't Hasler signed at Manly till the end of 2012? I know different circumstances got him to the dogs early, but this day in age a contract really means nothing.

some11

Referee
If Bellamy yelled at them they'd just break out the Kava and tell him to get stuffed.

ozbash

Referee
Bellamy? Brown? Do the Warriors have bucket loads of cash to pay off these coaches current contracts?

Kearney odds on, surely?

As for Bluey - legend of a bloke. Shame it didn't work out. Expect London will be interested in him

The cash is there.

Hope Bluey gets back to ESL.

super_coach

First Grade
Sheens would be the best bloke for the job, he is great at starting from the bottom and building a club up and most Tigers fans would chip in and help with a one way ticket. Also Iam sure even our retarted board would give him a release

Aragorn

First Grade
Sheens would be the best bloke for the job, he is great at starting from the bottom and building a club up and most Tigers fans would chip in and help with a one way ticket. Also Iam sure even our retarted board would give him a release

Sheens reminds me of Jack Nicholson - in one flew over the cuckoos nest.

MV5BMjA2MjQ1MTc0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjQ1NjA5._V1._SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Ruben Wiki and assistant Steve Price.... Kearney - On field trainer. Get it done.

The few things Kearney is good at are :

a) Dusting off witches hats - mate they come up f**king immaculate
b) Making coffee for the coaches and players - never seen a guy place those four leaf clovers on the froth of Bellamy's Latte like he did, just amazing.
c) Ironing the players kits - never a stain left, and even irons the socks for the players!
d) Answering phone calls - never seen a guy take phone calls whilst talking out of his arse like the way he did. In charge of ordering the players food is not an easy thing
e) Putting on the pads on the goal posts - always were extra fluffy when he put them up, and always smelt like lavender.

He's an asset.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
As president of the Jim Dymock Fan Club I'm biased but he would be my choice. If not him maybe Trevor Gillmeister or Kevin Walters.

One thing is for sure and certain. Super League coaches coming to the NRL do not work. I'd go as far to say that anyone who accepts a position in England has stamped himself as someone who will never have NRL success.

Michael Maguire may prove me wrong. But Then again he does coach lol@50uff$ so I'd say I'm safe.

Loudstrat

Coach
The few things Kearney is good at are :

a) Dusting off witches hats - mate they come up f**king immaculate
b) Making coffee for the coaches and players - never seen a guy place those four leaf clovers on the froth of Bellamy's Latte like he did, just amazing.
c) Ironing the players kits - never a stain left, and even irons the socks for the players!
d) Answering phone calls - never seen a guy take phone calls whilst talking out of his arse like the way he did. In charge of ordering the players food is not an easy thing
e) Putting on the pads on the goal posts - always were extra fluffy when he put them up, and always smelt like lavender.

He's an asset.

Yes! He really knows how to look after the Leds.

Dont forget he is great at putting the Gatorade bottles face-out in the coaches box!

Cullen gave Bellamy an ultimatum, that was enough for him to say get f**ked :lol:
Yes. I can see how big money on offer can overcome anything.:crazy:

As president of the Jim Dymock Fan Club I'm biased but he would be my choice. If not him maybe Trevor Gillmeister or Kevin Walters.

One thing is for sure and certain. Super League coaches coming to the NRL do not work. I'd go as far to say that anyone who accepts a position in England has stamped himself as someone who will never have NRL success.

Michael Maguire may prove me wrong. But Then again he does coach lol@50uff$ so I'd say I'm safe.
Malcolm Reilly?

Daniel Anderson and Brian Smith - although both made GF's before they went to GB. In reality - the pick coaching gigs are NRL clubs. Thats why apart from the ones mentioned, I think only Maguire, Ian Millward and John Monie coached here after a UK gig.

skeepe

Immortal
Yes! He really knows how to look after the Leds.

Dont forget he is great at putting the Gatorade bottles face-out in the coaches box!

Yes. I can see how big money on offer can overcome anything.:crazy:

Malcolm Reilly?

Daniel Anderson and Brian Smith - although both made GF's before they went to GB. In reality - the pick coaching gigs are NRL clubs. Thats why apart from the ones mentioned, I think only Maguire, Ian Millward and John Monie coached here after a UK gig.

Matt Elliott too. Came to Canberra after winning the comp with Bradford.

Bellamy wont be going to the Warriors...if he goes anywhere it will be to a Sydney Club in 14.

Latest posts