What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian McClennan - SHUT UP!!!

Blake

Juniors
Nice prediction nospam49. Right on the money there. Spot on. What did the coach think he was talking about. Embarassing alright. Mmm.

Not really.

King played all over the top of his opposition winger while Tahu looked better with one touch then his opposition.

jamesgould

Juniors
Haha whatever! King came up with tons of handling errors, including a low kick, just like McLennan mentioned they would be directing at him!

There is one person who has been mouthing off in this thread who now has egg all over his face, and it is nospam49!

McLennan has done a fine job, clearly instilled some belief in this Kiwi side, as well as some real spirit ... well done to him! I don't know what you expect him to say ... "Yes, the Australian wingers are great, they will target ours and probably score a few tries against our inexperienced pair as well. We're lucky to be playing on the same park as them, to be honest."

It's called self-belief, and it's how you win big games like this.

Here is a tip.....big games dont happen at the start of competitions....they happen at the end of them.

On that count Australia is about 127-0.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
McLennan is already a champion in my books. He's got his team believing in themselves again. They weren't intimidated by the Aussies tonight, it was good to see a competitive Aus/NZ game again.

Whatever he's done with Toopi, he should bottle it and sell it for plenty (Cleary would be first in line to buy some). Toopi looked great again, apart from a brain explosion, but 3 good tries and threatened quite often. I'd love to know what happened there.

jamesgould

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
Here is a tip.....big games dont happen at the start of competitions....they happen at the end of them.

On that count Australia is about 127-0.

Well it's irrelevant - self-belief is how you win any game. And the Kiwi side obviously has that at the moment, it's a nice change from the sad old efforts in the last few ANZAC tests.

I have no idea what the problem is with McLennan's comments in that article - Aus say they're going to target our wingers, we say they're going to target theirs (and gives good reasons for doing so). Makes sense to me! And it worked on King!

ParraDude_Jay said:
One more game than you had them winning, League Fraud.

Oohhh.....one game.

Lets all fall into the same trap GB did last year. You think they wernt confident heading into the final! :lol:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
nospam49™ said:
Oohhh.....one game.

Lets all fall into the same trap GB did last year. You think they wernt confident heading into the final! :lol:

Irrelevant...

It's one more game than you had them winning! Everyone said they would win 0 games, they've won 1 so this series is already more successful than people thought it would be for the Kiwis. Good on them if they can go on with it, but they've proven alot tonight

Humphrey

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
I wouldnt go over the top.

Its one game.

What do you mean - "I wouldnt go over the top" You did when you started and persisted through your dumbarse misguided thread you wanker

Bluey and Natty did the unthinkable. Highest points the Kiwis have scored against the Aussies since 1952 :clap: They must have preached a damn fine halftime sermon.

Bluey you talked the talk and walked the walk.

jamesgould

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
King Owned his opposite winger.

Hardly ... and it matters not anyway, because King made errors from the tactics that McLennan employed, the tactics you said would somehow lead to Australia winning by a huge margin?!

Just a hint: you tend to lose even more respect if, after shooting your mouth off and being proven totally wrong, you can't put your hand up and admit it!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
nospam49™ said:
Its your coach and players that are talking ****.
No you are, and you got owned in this thread.

Great win by the Kiwis last night.

Razor

Coach
nospam49™ said:
Oohhh.....one game.

That was because of Australia bitching and moaning throughout the whole tournament and blaming the referee after all their losses. They got the ref they wanted for the final.