What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian McClennan - SHUT UP!!!

AliN

Live Update Team
Ahh victory is even sweeter when you read threads like this :)
Cheers Willow and those others who can admit the better team won on the night

*Sandy*

First Grade
LMAO @ LF. You truly are the biggest wanker of all time. :lol: Good game NZ. Lookin forward to Friday night.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
AliN said:
Ahh victory is even sweeter when you read threads like this :)
Cheers Willow and those others who can admit the better team won on the night
No point arguing with the scoreboard.

nospam49 reminds me of a younger and poorer me... or worse, a younger and poorer Ozbash. :lol:

And before you take fuel from this LF, that's not meant to be a compliment.

Look at how wokred up I got you people. Your even taking bait I put out for Poms. :lol:

I tell you what....RLFans has it all over LU. You lot are just a walk in the park.

Iafeta

Referee
Yeah, its me 95% of people who've read your thread are making the comment "tool" about. Wow-was me, I'm feeling really silly.

I'll remember the League Fraud tutorial of forum posting - post horsesh!t and if it backfires claim it was for real it was a p!sstake.

Have a look at what Ive have written in the thireads Im winding people up in as opposed to the ones Im actually talking about the game in.

Its pretty clear for most people to see. They have a laugh and dont get sucked in.

jamesgould

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
Look at how wokred up I got you people. Your even taking bait I put out for Poms. :lol:

I tell you what....RLFans has it all over LU. You lot are just a walk in the park.

You seem to be a little confused. You think people are getting worked up ...

... when actually they are enjoying mocking you for coming up with the worst call of the year :)

Well the Kiwi's have won a single game and I would still tell the Kiwi's to bring out the official line "We played well but Australia will be back".

I saw GB work themselves up into frenzy last year about how good they were...I dont want the same thing to happen to NZ.

strong_latte

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
Well the Kiwi's have won a single game and I would still tell the Kiwi's to bring out the official line "We played well but Australia will be back".

I saw GB work themselves up into frenzy last year about how good they were...I dont want the same thing to happen to NZ.

:lol:
Dam that was Funny! Those 2 pommy git commentators in the final last year spent the whole of the pre-match talking about how England were gonna win! When it got to half time they were pissed! hahahahahahahah