What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Please go we've had enough.

Avenger

Immortal
Your stupid selections are legendary. You have made our side a laughing stock. Are you know still going to put Wagon at 6 you halfwit!!!!!!! How one dimensional do we have to be before you realise ??? And Thorman send him back where he came from, your brother made a mistake is recommending him just as you have your whole coaching career. It is so evident that you are our problem. We need a change. Please have respect for yourself and leave. Long sufferiring fans like I have had enough.

Suitman

Post Whore
Don't blame Thorman. He busted his guts.

But the rest of it..................................????????

We will NEVER win a comp under Brian Smith.

Suity

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Don't blame Thorman!!!....he hardly was given a chance & way used terribly...and besides it was his first game in the NRL!!

Look at Peterson....he's played 30 NRL games and he is still shit!!

Avenger

Immortal
Thorman is looks like the little bird on a buffullo's arse. Give me a break, he is a lightweight as is our coach.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Everthing does come back to the coach.....it is the coaches responsibility to have the players prepared & our best possible side named week in week out!

Avenger

Immortal
People he should QUIT. We have not been the same side since 2001. Its now 2004. Anyone who thinks that he should still be retained is from another planet.

parra_princess

Juniors
Give Thorman a friggen chance. He has played 1 game in the top grade matey.

DYKES AND WAGON ARE A DISGRACE.

6. WITT
7. THORMAN

Will you give 2001 a god dam rest.

2001 was a stellar year, a once in a Decade year. Ever since then we haven't had any luck with a number of things coming against us. If anyone doesn't believe in Karma look at 2001 vs. the 2002 and 2003 it is true proof.

We were great
We were lucky
It's over.
But this club still goes on.
It will go on with or without Smith at the helm.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
MarkInTheStands said:

2001 was a stellar year, a once in a Decade year. Ever since then we haven't had any luck with a number of things coming against us. If anyone doesn't believe in Karma look at 2001 vs. the 2002 and 2003 it is true proof.

We were great
We were lucky
It's over.

What evil did we do in 2001 to deserve Karma??.....why the f**k can a Scummy, shithouse, f**kwitt club like Canterbury who are a f**kinEvil side always have good luck then, why do we always get it??

Ron Jeremy

Coach
MarkInTheStands said:

We were great
We were lucky
It's over.

What evil did we do in 2001 to deserve Karma??.....why the f**k can a Scummy, shithouse, f**kwitt club like Canterbury who are a f**kinEvil side always have good luck then, why do we always get it??

Stagger eel

Staff member
at the moment, leaning towards it going on without Smith at the helm!!....but hey maybe I'm just emotional.

Avenger

Immortal
You make your own luck. Destiny is in your hands. It ain't karma. Give me PJ and Ian Hindmarsh back, I'll coach and make sure Peterson and Wagon NEVER play and I'll show you what can be done.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Michael Witt is not the answer!! Mat Orford is, the sooner this club offers this bloke half the leagues club to sign with us the better.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Once again Witt got Parramatta back in the game in PL to draw with Newtown 30-30 after coming from behind 24-6. He is playing so well, get him in first grade for christ sakes. At least he is playing than Dykes and Wagon.

If any of you watched PL tonight maybe you wouldve seen how good he played. Dykes is hopless and is not an organising halfback. Bullsh*tt Witt is not the answer he at least will pass out wide and create something.