What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Please go we've had enough.

eelusive

Juniors
i cannot believe he started morris on the bench until the end of the first half when he came on, whats gotten into smith in the last few years :|

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Whatever BS said to the players at half time is exactly what he should say to them before the game. Maybe they need a rocket put up them.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah, I's gradualy starting to wonder whether Smith should, like, step aside. maybe I'm emotional as well. But he is a nice bloke and he tries really hard. And he has nice eyes.

That Daniel Wagon is a nice bloke as well.

Please don't sack them. They are so niiice!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
very nice Misty.....you can feel the love huh :lol:

I wish the boys showed as much passion as Ronnie James Dio singing Voodoo or Heaven & hell ;-)

Avenger

Immortal
There is a problem though. If we get rid of him, what are the serious alternatives?? Chris Anderson?? Jason Taylor?? Brett Kenny?? I would go for John Cartwright or Dean Pay.

Parraren

Bench
Please not Anderson. No ex-scum dogs coaches please!

I think Dean Pay would make a fabulous coach as would Cartwright, Kenny or even Sterlo. I'm not so sure about Taylor though. Probably not enough experience just yet but you never know.

Who are we kidding anyway, it'll never happen. Smith will see out his contract.

BD5733

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Once again Witt got Parramatta back in the game in PL to draw with Newtown 30-30 after coming from behind 24-6. He is playing so well, get him in first grade for christ sakes. At least he is playing than Dykes and Wagon.

If any of you watched PL tonight maybe you wouldve seen how good he played. Dykes is hopless and is not an organising halfback. Bullsh*tt Witt is not the answer he at least will pass out wide and create something.

The Bias metre is going off big time here.

1 He didn't get us back in the game at all
2 Why isn't Witt being criticised for letting the game get away from us in the first place, single members of the first grade squad are being blamed. Newtown had only won 1 game all year and our prem lge squad is very strong.
3 While watching the game, did you turn away during defence? He missed around 10 tackles while defending in the centres.
4 Dykes has been one of our best players this year, he didn't do anything amazing last night, but was far from 'disgraceful'

Witt hasn't been playing poorly in premier league, and if Dykes wasn't playing well he would be in the top grade. But he definately hasn't show any type of form that warrants an immediate promotion.

Parraren

Bench
PARRA_FAN, Dykes might be making more errors than he was earlier in the year but he is still playing very well. He scored an indivdual try and set up another for Grothe. He just needs some more support as teams have quickly worked out that our attack is very one-dimensional and if they shut him down we struggle. We need another playmaker in the starting side at 5/8 and I agree that Witt is defintely an option that should be tried.

Unfortunately I think our problems are actually alot deeper than just who we play at 5/8. We have no structure or direction to our play. We have no set plays or tactical kicking game. We never get repeat sets. There are alot of problems within our team. Even when we win we still play poorly. The only difference now is we are playing poorly and losing.

Chipmunk

Coach
I would go for Dean Pay. Parramatta forwards have never ever been as fearsome as when Dean Pay led our pack forward. I wouldnt mind John Cartwright around the place either.

Could they be any worse????

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
dykes is annoying me again...
i did admit that he was playing good football, but from where i sit at the games, over the past two or three at home, the amount of tries that dykes has bombed due to either selfish play or just not having the sense to pass it.... we'd be into the teens, easy. thats too many tries to not have on the board. Its Wagon's disease, a psychological fear of passing the ball.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Its about time some of you woke up.
I've been saying this shit since Round 1.

Petersen is f**king crap...but some of you think that he is one of the best wingers we ever after he scored like 4 tries against Souths last year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I still thnik Sideshow has a bit to offer us. He is strong and can get over the line.

Its not as tho we have a lot of choices at the moment.

I don't want Kraptiverata back on the wing.

If not sideshow, who do you suggest would give us more, Lyon.

Kornstar

Coach
The only reason we lifted our game in the second half is because we were booed off the field!!!!! If i was a proffesional footballer and my fans booed me off the field i would come out firing in the second half too........

Witt played well again in P\L, we just were outplayed in the first half of P\L this week, Newtown were great, just cause they have only won one game does that mean they don't have good games in them......

I think we should have Dykes, Witt, Morris and Thorman all in the first grade side, Witt or Thorman on the bench and one at 5\8th, leave Dykes to play his game the way he does and we he does finally pass the ball it could be to Thorman or Witt instead of Cayless or Tsoulos........

Has anyone noticed that our centres never get the ball and when they do it is only because Dykes has ran 40 metres across field and has no choice to pass and by then the defence is already in the centres face. There are rarely any back line movements!

Latest posts