What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Smith to replace Freddy

Feel sorry for Freddy. I always hated Brian Smith, however, I do admire the way he cleaned out Newcastle and started afresh. He took all the criticism on the chin and just got on with it.
I need more time to digest this I think. It's not what I expected or hoped for.

Feel sorry for Freddy. I always hated Brian Smith, however, I do admire the way he cleaned out Newcastle and started afresh. He took all the criticism on the chin and just got on with it.
I need more time to digest this I think. It's not what I expected or hoped for.

It's what our club needs, Freddy isn't the man to do it. But we need him at the club, always had great respect for him as a Rooster.

Thats not a confirmation. It's a report.

That's why I wrote "if it's true".

The Smokey

Juniors
It has been confirmed on fox sports. You should be happy he is a great coach look what he has done with the knights! Now we are in sh*t

It's what our club needs, Freddy isn't the man to do it. But we need him at the club, always had great respect for him as a Rooster.

Yeah, I know mate. He'll deal with the discipline issue. Wonder what he can do with Mason?
Still feel bad for Freddy though. Hope he does stay with us although I can't see it happening. Not so soon anyway.

Yeah, I know mate. He'll deal with the discipline issue. Wonder what he can do with Mason?
Still feel bad for Freddy though. Hope he does stay with us although I can't see it happening. Not so soon anyway.

Definitely. Maybe he'd do with Mason what he did to Perry and Newton I think. I agree, I do hope Freddy stays with the club.

_STING_

Juniors
With arguably the youngest team in the comp next year, we need a discplinarian like Smith. It will be interesting if Mason decides to leave after this. It will also be interesting if Smith decides against signing Carney.

I can't see Freddie staying but I think it will do him good to hang around and learn as much as he can from Smith.

I hope Smith doesn't call it all off because it was leaked before the end of the year.

Latest posts