What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring it on Goosters!!!

Chook

First Grade
Just make sure Captain Powderpuff and his Marshmellows are ready to go Moffo. Or else they could be road trained outta the comp faster than a Freddie Fittler sidetep :D

Bring it on dishlicker!!!

You've got nothing!!!

Chook.

sydraider

First Grade
Ill be there BAY 31 got my ticks today, i never thought i would be goin to a game cherring for the blue and whites but i proved myself wrong at the doggies-storm game.
I just cant wait fr the atmosphere on sat night as these 2 clubs have the loudest supporters in the game i feel.
In conclusion GO THE BULLDOGS!

WHY DO I CARE YOU ASK??? well i dont really lol but i know this will be a cracker of a game and i wouldnt mind seeing what sort of looks there will be on the roosters fans faces if they dont make the grand final lol im into social experiments.
The bulldogs will be the underdogs, i feel the roosters have a bit better form coming into this match but i also feel that the win over the damned mexicans has given the dogs a fair bit of impetus coming into this game, it will be a close one a damn cracker.

jack coburn

Juniors
i don't care who win's it,as long as it's not a side which has to be dismantled next year because of being over the cap this year

labinator

Juniors
Moffo said:
labinator said:
DaleyIsGod said:
My tip: Anasta chokes.

whats new...... :lol:

Least we don't choke on.....

Umm, ok, ill stop now

:lol:

Latte sipping buggers

Cheers,
Moffo

And can you please explain to me why drinking coffee is such a problem??? Im sure if any cafes out bulldogs way could make a decent coffee then you too would become latte drinkers.........Not our fault we have sophisticated people in the eastern suburbs

salivor

First Grade
I can't see the Bulldogs getting close in this one. The Bulldogs have only won one semi final match since 1999 and were thrashed on their home soil by a genuine contender in the Warriors. I certainly wasn't impressed with what I saw on Sunday.
The Roosters are in a league of their own at present and the only team I can see stopping them are the Warriors. Sorry Bulldogs but your pretenders and I'll happily eat these words if I'm wrong.

Go Doggies :lol:

ChiaPete

Juniors
Call us pretenders if you like, perhaps our game wasn't the most impressive on Sunday vs the Storm but we played the type of game we had to win. I'm confident we'll do what we need on Saturday to win too (and no I do not mean rorting the cap :lol: )

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

Moffo

Referee
lol, so drinking coffee makes one sophisticated does it? Ah, the height of snobbery and elitism!!!

Bring it on Chook, we know that we can beat you, we will do it again. Only question is by how many

And Salivor, your kidding. Write the dogs off at your own peril. We are just hitting form again

Cheers,
Moffo

anastabation

Juniors
How could you call a team one game away from the grand final, a team who is at the bear minimum the 4th best club in the world a pretendor. Abolsutely beyond me!

OVP

Coach
ChiaPete said:
Call us pretenders if you like, perhaps our game wasn't the most impressive on Sunday vs the Storm but we played the type of game we had to win. I'm confident we'll do what we need on Saturday to win too (and no I do not mean rorting the cap :lol: )

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

Are you sure you know what it takes to beat the Roosters in finals mode ? The Roosters move up a few levels during the semis under Ricky Stuart. Do you truly believe you can move up THAT many levels to compete ?

LOL is my answer :)

OVP

Coach
Who knocked the dogs out ?
woof woof woof woof woof
woof woof woof woof woof
woof woof woof woof woof
woof woof woof woof woof

A doggie has yet to meet someone
Oh doggie hold your bone
A doggie will feel the pain
Oh Doggie feel it good, thats all you got.

woof woof woof woof woof
woof woof woof woof woof
woof woof woof woof woof
woof woof woof woof woof

Get back Morley !!
Get back, please dont hurt us !!
The more we flee, the more you hurt us.
Oh god please dont lap us.

The real premiers, thats who !!

Moffo

Referee
2 great fan groups, should be a top atmosphere in terms of singing and the like

Melon knows that his goosters are going down, he is too scared to even do a match-ups :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

salivor

First Grade
Moffo, I think your underestimating the power of this Roosters side. I will be genuinely surprised if they don't win the competition. If they do win you'd have to rate the Roosters of the last two years right up theres with some of the sides from the last decade like the Broncos of 98, Raiders of 94 and Eels of 01. In such a short space of time they've influenced the way that most teams are playing the game this year.

melon....

Coach
Moffo,

You're dreamin.....

"Chequebook" Anasta - The most over paid, over rated hack in the History of any game involving a ball.

"Golliwog" Mason - soft as a block of Allowrie butter. He'll just keep running at little blokes like Wing and Finch, who will severe his sluggish legs to the bone. You'll see this mouth breathing tard chewing his own tibia on the bench.

"Test" Patten - As one-dimensional as the SBS one.

Steve "Come on Down" - will be belted to kingdom come and once again stumble at the last hurdle, locking in the sunglasses after the World Trip.

Dud clone 1 and 2 - wtf????

Travis "Tricycle" - pop pop wheels off again.

"Shrek" O'Meley - onion breathed Donkey socialite. The Voluntary Tackle king.

Coach "That's All" Folkes - Underdog??? or DeputyDawg?? Another "but" man.

Well Moffo, lets see what the Oasis project is made of....

BRING IT DOG!!!!

Moffo

Referee
melon.... said:
Moffo,

You're dreamin.....

"Chequebook" Anasta - The most over paid, over rated hack in the History of any game involving a ball.

"Golliwog" Mason - soft as a block of Allowrie butter. He'll just keep running at little blokes like Wing and Finch, who will severe his sluggish legs to the bone. You'll see this mouth breathing tard chewing his own tibia on the bench.

"Test" Patten - As one-dimensional as the SBS one.

Steve "Come on Down" - will be belted to kingdom come and once again stumble at the last hurdle, locking in the sunglasses after the World Trip.

Dud clone 1 and 2 - wtf????

Travis "Tricycle" - pop pop wheels off again.

"Shrek" O'Meley - onion breathed Donkey socialite. The Voluntary Tackle king.

Coach "That's All" Folkes - Underdog??? or DeputyDawg?? Another "but" man.

Well Moffo, lets see what the Oasis project is made of....

BRING IT DOG!!!!

lol, so poorly informed Melon, as per usual. If Finch tackles Mason ONCE, ill buy you 20 schooners. Finch is weak, all we will do is run at Cross, Walker and Finch all day and score try after try after try.

Patten is underrated. Great attacking player if given a chance

If we knock our Morley early, we win :D Perhaps we may revisit 1988 and give Fittler a little love tap :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
Just thought i'd bump this thread up and say well when it came down to the business side of things we
BRING IT
Yeah in all seriousness i feel for you Dogs fans because when its all done and dusted last year means nothing and so does this year. Dont be to down on yourselves though you have a gutsy club and your team will rebuild and come back into the fray.
Just one thing though Anasta needs to go, he is fricken hopeless I'd bring Thurston in, whilst he may not be brilliant the kid's a solid performer

justagame

Juniors
Moffo said:
Dateline: Saturday 1930 hours

Bring it on! This is the game that will rock the city, the pride of the blue and whites up against the rooster boosters from bondi

This game will pack the SFS to the rafters, and better yet, the mighty dogs are going to rip the roosters a new one!

Cheers,
Moffo

dateline: saturday 2130 hours - onya bozzo, how you feel now?

Moffo

Referee
Rooster Lozz said:
Just thought i'd bump this thread up and say well when it came down to the business side of things we
BRING IT
Yeah in all seriousness i feel for you Dogs fans because when its all done and dusted last year means nothing and so does this year. Dont be to down on yourselves though you have a gutsy club and your team will rebuild and come back into the fray.
Just one thing though Anasta needs to go, he is fricken hopeless I'd bring Thurston in, whilst he may not be brilliant the kid's a solid performer

His pass to Utai was gold. He was behind a beaten forward pack, he couldn't do much. Morley and co dominated and moved up on us all game. All in all i was happy with how we stuck in there in the 2nd half. I will admit though, at times, Anasta does have Barrett disease...ie going missing at times

Cheers,
Moffo

Latest posts