What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring it on...

shadow grinder

First Grade
as mentioned the forwards will definatly win this game....the broncos are huge, experinced forwards and great halves, aswell as some good fast outside backs.

i hope cronk takes on the challange of versing lockyer, i also hope the storm defence is like it has been the past 3 weeks.

im tipping storm by 8 in a very close one.

will be a cracker of a game!

ethos

Live Update Team
Can't wait for this one. Broncos will be looking for revenge.

Brisbane by 12+

gregstar

Referee
camsmith said:
Gregstar I swear you support whoever is playing Melbourne more than you support your own team.. or is that just me.
it's just you cam

there are occasions upon which i support the storm
against the sharks
against manly
against the roosters
against the bulldogs

broncoman

Juniors
Brisbane will hopefully win, im not as confident as other Broncos fans, if we win it will be by at least 10, if we lose it will be by 10-14...

However i think Seymour, Hunt and Lockyer just have too much firepower atm...

lotti

Bench
Billy will be wanting a little revenge for missing SOO 3 and well he'll take it out on the broncos.

renouf

Juniors
huh? Are you just looking for reasons for melbourne to win? Like seriously Slater would have nothing against the Brisbane team, they aren't the QLD selectors.

I'm fairly confident we'll belt the crap out of Melbourne on Sunday, with our backrow at full strength and Hodges in irresistable form.

lotti

Bench
Nope, Billy will have a blinder even if he had've played in Origin 3. The Boncos could do it the last 2 times they've played Melbourne in fact it was the other way around.

MONY

Juniors
with either kingy or inglis defending hodges the storm will have no trouble with him. If we take you on in the forwards which we probably will cause we are stupid then u guys will win. Melbourne has the second best away record this year so to say their away form is bad is not correct.......

Our backs are in better form atm so if its an open game with lots of width we may just get the broncs. should be an awesome game though. 1st v 3rd and the two best attacking teams in the Nrl.

lotti

Bench
Well the officials for the game are as follows. Referee
Russell Smith
• Video Referee
Tim Mander
• Touch Judges
Steve Chiddy, Jeff Younis
At least Mander is only the video ref, the Roosters have got him on the field this week.

camsmith said:
Gregstar I swear you support whoever is playing Melbourne more than you support your own team.. or is that just me.

This should be an awesome game, we really need to show the comp that we can beat the good teams... and beat them away. We did that against the Dogs but ofcourse the usual injury excuse was used, so we need to win this game to earn some respect.

Don't worry camsmith, Gregstar is just a pathetic idiot who is still upset on the 1999 Premiership loss and hold a grudge with anyone who is a storm fan.

huntress_555

Juniors
Broncos will win, I can't wait I'm going to the match!!

I think Hunt, and HOdges, and Locky, Seymour will all have great games!

broncoman

Juniors
huntress_555 said:
Broncos will win, I can't wait I'm going to the match!!

I think Hunt, and HOdges, and Locky, Seymour will all have great games!
lets hope they all do!

LESStar58

Referee
i'd go for an avatar bet but I dont wanna get rid of my gorgeous redhead.

No really, it will be a totally different game this time around. The Broncos have been going too well to lose this one...i will still pick Melbourne however!

gregstar

Referee
chemicalstorm said:
Don't worry camsmith, Gregstar is just a pathetic idiot who is still upset on the 1999 Premiership loss and hold a grudge with anyone who is a storm fan.
i don't hold grudges - i pursue morons & either b*tch-slap or root them.
you've copped both - because you're a dirty hooker.

gregstar said:
i don't hold grudges - i pursue morons & either b*tch-slap or root them.
you've copped both - because you're a dirty hooker.

I do play hooker in Rubgy league thank for you kind comments, I do get dirty playing the mud.

LoL, i think Gregstar has got a Fembot called Dakink and root "Shim.

HAhahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mony, Join The storm fans in ignoring him, he is a pathetic stalker on LU, He Stalks Nz Warrior because he is owned by him

Pathetic little man, He should read up about this Message board Trolls webpage because it is him down to a tee.

Latest posts