What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring it on...

MONY

Juniors
gregstar said:
breath mony! breath damnit!

how can i breath. i believe the correct word is "breathe" which leads to, and i quote "breathe mony! breathe dammit" :)

i still think u still need that slap in the face.......i'll ring browny, see if hes free.

im assuming you have a mobile phone so instead of posting on LU you can ring up Gas and possibly have cyber with him........ get warney in on it too. im sure hes up for anything. Since you swing that way maybe you could even get hoppa to give you a :thumn in the you know what.

Cheers

gregstar

Referee
shadow grinder said:
man every thread that chemical and gregstar is in turns to a big fighting whinge fest. :(
if you read through this thread, you'll understand why this has ocurred.

gregstar

Referee
MONY said:
how can i breath. i believe the correct word is "breathe" which leads to, and i quote "breathe mony! breathe dammit"
correct

MONY said:
i still think u still need that slap in the face.......i'll ring browny, see if hes free.
gee - never heard that before

MONY said:
im assuming you have a mobile phone so instead of posting on LU you can ring up Gas and possibly have cyber with him........ get warney in on it too. im sure hes up for anything. Since you swing that way maybe you could even get hoppa to give you a :thumn in the you know what.

Cheers
not much happens down your way i guess.

shadow grinder said:
man every thread that chemical and gregstar is in turns to a big fighting whinge fest. :(

You know that St George fans whinge that they should of won 12 premiership in a row back in the 60's, Even now they yapp on about it.

Ghoulies

Bench
Apologies for the hijacking.

So back on topic.... any Stormers planning making the trek up to Suncorp?

shadow grinder

First Grade
Ghoulies said:

i would love to go up..but unfortunatly i wont be :(

oh and GO DEVILS!!!!!

lotti

Bench
Ghoulies said:

no I'm making the trip down to Suncorp as I live in central QLD.

Unfortnately, I won't be able to get up there this year. Came to both games last year, but funds are low for this game. Will be at work trying to watch the game on fox if I can hijack a tv from the AFL nuts down here

steaming stormer said:
Unfortnately, I won't be able to get up there this year. Came to both games last year, but funds are low for this game. Will be at work trying to watch the game on fox if I can hijack a tv from the AFL nuts down here

Go to the Rising Sun. All "27 storm supporters" are there. :badgrin: badgrin:

Ghoulies said:

Yea a fair few are.

I can't for work reasons. But I will soon be unemployed so I might have to harass Sydney for the sharks game :badgrin: :badgrin:

Stormin Norman

Juniors
lets look at the starting line up match ups
Billy Slater v Karmichael Hunt = i'd have to say billy
Matt Geyer v Leon Bott = experience tips me towards geyer
Steve Bell v Shaun Berrigan = berrigan wins this one
Matt King V Justin Hodges = King hands down
Jake Webster v Scott Minto = webster solid all yr but minto handy i say draw
Cooper Cronk v Darren Lockyer = no contest
Matt Orford v Brett Seymour = no contest in the storms favour this time
Robbie Kearns v Shane Webke = big game for 2 great props i'll go webke
Camron Smith v Casey McGuire = the qld hooker easily on this one
Ian Donnelly v Petro = petro
David Kidwell v David Stagg = kidwell in great form this season
Ryan Hoffman v Brad Thorn = this time i dont think hoffman will rip up the broncos
Dallas Johnson v Tonnie Carroll = carroll cant go past him no matter how good dj's form is atm

well its fair to say its pretty even ova the park so i am going to have to say the storm by 50 points to 4 again nah only joking storm by 4

Latest posts