What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring it on...

gregstar

Referee
MONY said:
mate im pretty sure u realise your an idiot am i correct.
so you've attempted to call me an idiot with those literacy skills?
top effort pea-brain.
re-focus that brain cell on breathing - anything else is too challenging.

gregstar

Referee
chemicalstorm said:
I do play hooker in Rubgy league thank for you kind comments, I do get dirty playing the mud.

LoL, i think Gregstar has got a Fembot called Dakink and root "Shim.
more of that cutting wit i notice

chemicalstorm said:
HAhahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yeah it was a crackup.

chemicalstorm said:
Mony, Join The storm fans in ignoring him, he is a pathetic stalker on LU, He Stalks Nz Warrior because he is owned by him.
yes - please put me on the ignore list.

MONY

Juniors
Its only an internet forum Gregstar. You just waste people's time, who are trying to be civilised. Maybe you need a slap in the face......... fire up Gregstar there are a lot of toey blokes in these forums for ya.

gregstar said:
so you've attempted to call me an idiot with those literacy skills?
top effort pea-brain.
re-focus that brain cell on breathing - anything else is too challenging.

He does have a grudge, You can see it.

Gregstar is a stalker and is always ruin threads.

MONY said:
Its only an internet forum Gregstar. You just waste people's time, who are trying to be civilised. Maybe you need a slap in the face......... fire up Gregstar there are a lot of toey blokes in these forums for ya.

He has nothing to comeback back on, he point to your Grammar and Spelling. He is pathetic

gregstar

Referee
MONY said:
breath mony! breath damnit!

Mr Saab

Referee
brisbane by 26-30.
Revenge at its finest come sunday afternoon.
Smells like an eels thrashing...the one brisbane gave to the eels in rnd 5.

lotti

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
brisbane by 26-30.
Revenge at its finest come sunday afternoon.
Smells like an eels thrashing...the one brisbane gave to the eels in rnd 5.
Not much of a revenge since the last time Brisbane played Melbourne we beat you by 46 points.

Ghoulies

Bench
My tip:

Broncos 34
Storm 18

Halftime score - Broncos 28, Storm 6

Also....
lol.gif
@ Chem. Keep on goin champ, which each new post, the credibility of all Storm fans takes another dip; which is a shame, because they're usually a pretty good bunch.

Mr Saab

Referee
lotti said:
Not much of a revenge since the last time Brisbane played Melbourne we beat you by 46 points.

go support your "other" team the eagles :rolleyes:
I dont expect a 46 point thrashing...i will take 20 if need be. That will do me fine

salivor

First Grade
I'm never confident before games but this week there is only going to be one result.

In round 4 you humiliated our club and forged a mental toughness in the players that has seen us lose just 1 game since. Getting humiliated in Origin 3 has only added fuel to the fire.

Your not facing Souths or another cellar dweller this week, your actually going to face a team that is ready to play and will do so with intensity and a bit of fire in the belly. We all know mental toughness isn't your strong point so my advice is to stay safetly in Melbourne where you won't have to face a challenge and stick to thrashing easy beats to bump up your points diff.

Brisbane to win by 12+, anything less would be criminal. Revenge will be sweet.

Ghoulies said:
My tip:

Broncos 34
Storm 18

Halftime score - Broncos 28, Storm 6

Also....
lol.gif
@ Chem. Keep on goin champ, which each new post, the credibility of all Storm fans takes another dip; which is a shame, because they're usually a pretty good bunch.

Thanks for the Compliment, I do like to take "another dip" in the heated pool.
Good Suggestion.

Well, Ghoulies, I am not being harassed by pathetic people who think they are The ADOLF HITTLER and the MUSSOLINI's of LU.

I was going to say good luck but after GHOULIES being a PRAT with those comments, I wish the worst of luck and hope the storm thumps you guys(although i have a soft spot for QLD teams)

renouf

Juniors
Might I add Tupou will not be playing on the wing this time, he had an absolute shocker that night.. as usual couldn't hold the ball.

Latest posts